Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Woman, 19, walks into a supermarket and strips to her underwear to down can of lager in latest NekNominate dare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Woman, 19, walks into a supermarket and strips to her underwear to down can of lager in latest NekNominate dare

• Rebecca Dagley, 19, walks in to an Asda store and strips to underwear
  • Then downs a can of lager while her giggling friends film shocking act
  • Part of NekNominate craze - where youngsters dare each other to down alcohol before nominating peers to take up challenge
<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2srSXYT1P

</div>

Cute, but it's only a matter of time until this is taken to such extremes that someone is killed.

I just read the entire story.  Yep, it's already happened.

Are kids just getting more stupid????
Dumbest thing I have heard in a while.

This is a challenge I can get behind. 

Quote:Are kids just getting more stupid????

Kids are just as stupid as they've always been but now they have easy access to cameras and social media.
I was in that Asda store last week - didn't see anyone stripping down though!

You've gotta love the classy British ladies ...
Quote:You've gotta love the classy British ladies ...

It's all fun and games now until about 10 - 20 years from now when junior and missy start dredging up videos of this stuff.  Today's young generation is going to confront parenting difficulties that us older folks never envisioned.
Quote:It's all fun and games now until about 10 - 20 years from now when junior and missy start dredging up videos of this stuff.  Today's young generation is going to confront parenting difficulties that us older folks never envisioned.

All credibility will be shot at that point!!!
This never happens where I shop! Sad
Quote:This never happens where I shop! Sad

Give me the address and I'll do the best I can.  I'll even throw in a loud obnoxious belch at the end.  Tighty whities okay?  I lost my garter at a 'get together' a few weeks ago.
Quote:Give me the address and I'll do the best I can. I'll even throw in a loud obnoxious belch at the end. Tighty whities okay? I lost my garter at a 'get together' a few weeks ago.

Speaking of, when are you gonna come and pick that thing up? It's starting to stink so bad the dogs won't even go near it.
Quote:Speaking of, when are you gonna come and pick that thing up? It's starting to stink so bad the dogs won't even go near it.

What??  It smelled like Old Spice when I had it.  
Quote:What?? It smelled like Old Spice when I had it.

No. It smelled like old spice when you had it.
I tried this and they wouldn't sell me beer for some reason.
Quote:I tried this and they wouldn't sell me beer for some reason.

I take it the hat and bandolier was all you were wearing?