Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Aqua Teen Hunger Force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I know I'm really, really, REALLY late to the party on this, but I can't stop watching this show!

It's dumb, unassuming, and decidedly low brow and yet still clever and witty all at the same time. What an excellent show.
Stoopid late to the party.  Figures...

(I'm posting something in the board member image thread for you)

I watched all of that growing up, and still do before I pass out in bed. American Dad, Family Guy, The Boondocks, Robot Chicken, ATHF (If you like the show, you might like the actual movie), and recently, I catch it every now and then, but Space Dandy is decent. Adult Swim is great. I wish they'd just get their own full-time network already, if they do have it, I need to get it set-up. Need something to keep me entertained now that football is down for a few months.

Meatwad is the man!

Never seen it, but I've been watching Uncle Grandpa lately.
Quote:Stoopid late to the party. Figures...

(I'm posting something in the board member image thread for you)

This Carl image makes sense now.
I'm 28, and I so highly wish I could get into the cartoons of today. Sad
I've seen a couple episodes. I find them hilarious though. 

Quote:I'm 28, and I so highly wish I could get into the cartoons of today. Sad
It's been on since 2000. It's never too late to get into cartoons.
You mean The Simpsons isn't real?

Damn.
ATHF and Squidbillies have always been easily the best two shows on Adult Swim imo.

Yeah, I said it. Wait what?
Dear Lord, if you don't want me to jimmy-jack deez here speakers from yer church - gimme uh sign. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eba05O-K39M

Squidbillies won their way into my top five when they did their Tim Tebow parody