Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tom Coughlin HC, Marvin Lewis DC, OC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tom Coughlin HC and Marvin Lewis DC

Marvin Lewis will likely be fired since Cincy this year now that they wont make the playoffs 

Who would you want to be the OC to be?

Mike McCarthy
If that were the case...McDaniels as OC...but he wouldn't take the lateral job.

I'll just take Lewis as HC
Tom Coughlin VP of player personnel

Josh McDaniels HC

Rex Ryan DC

OC?
I would think Marvin Lewis would have the opportunity to be a HC somewhere if he were let go by Cincy

Quote:I'll just take Lewis as HC
I wouldnt mind Lewis as HC either 
HC Jim Harbaugh

DC Rex Ryan

OC Tom Coughlin

Waterboy  Nathaniel Hackett

Cheerleader Gus Bradley

I have not read any reports about Marvin Lewis being on the hot seat yet. Until I do, my assumption is anyone who wants him made up the idea just to have a discussion.

Quote:I'll just take Lewis as HC

I'd rather we try for a coach with more upside than settle for Lewis.
Quote:I'd rather we try for a coach with more upside than settle for Lewis.

That would be Tom Coughlin, an owner of two Super Bowl rings.
Quote:I have not read any reports about Marvin Lewis being on the hot seat yet. Until I do, my assumption is anyone who wants him made up the idea just to have a discussion.
real fans read the article about Lewis on the hot seat at www.realfansofoneteam.com
HC: McDaniels

Advisor: Coughlin

DC: Fisher or Lewis

OC: McCarty

Just playin around here, I don't remember Fisher as a DC, hopefully someone else on here does.
Here we go again! lol Let the offseason begin early again Smile

Quote:Here we go again! lol Let the offseason begin early again Smile

Midas whale.
Quote:I'd rather we try for a coach with more upside than settle for Lewis.
You don't think Lewis has upside?

A coach who has been to the playoffs six straight seasons seems due for a playoff victory or two.
Quote:real fans read the article about Lewis on the hot seat at www.realfansofoneteam.com

I am not a Bengals fan. Wouldn't real BENGALS fans know more about it than Jaguars fans?
Quote:You don't think Lewis has upside?

A coach who has been to the playoffs six straight seasons seems due for a playoff victory or two.

Upside as in the possibility of being an elite head coach. Lewis isn't a bad coach, but for the amount of talent he's had there over the years (Palmer/Ochocinco/Houshmandzadeh/Rudi Johnson era and his current stacked team), he should have made much more noise in the postseason than he has.

Quote:Upside as in the possibility of being an elite head coach. Lewis isn't a bad coach, but for the amount of talent he's had there over the years (Palmer/Ochocinco/Houshmandzadeh/Rudi Johnson era and his current stacked team), he should have made much more noise in the postseason than he has.
I somewhat agree but the dude has had some terrible luck.

Palmer out for game early in one playoff game. They were 10-2 last year before Dalton was injured. Played another playoff game with no Green or Atkins.
I am NOT in favor of hiring a conglomerate of big name HC's. Leads to a lot of distablity. Too many cooks in the kitchen. AND yearly turn over of new HC vacancies
Pages: 1 2 3