Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday D6!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy birthday to one of the few truly class acts on the message board.

Hope it is a great one!

Hear, hear.  Happy Birthday, D6!!  

Happy birthday, David!
Thanks,  anonymous, NYC4jags,  and Tim.   Your thoughts/ wishes are greatly appreciated.

I'm grateful to have made it another year and to have been a participant on this MB for over 11 years. Each day is a gift.

Happy birthday, D6.  I forgot that you have the same birthday as my wife.

Happy B-day David from snowy New England. For a gift, I hope you get 2 Grade 29 pitchers with Zs when the APBA cards come out.

Babe Ruth and Ronald Reagan today too so you, them and Jagsfan4life9/28/82's wife form the Mount Rushmore of February 6.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to one of the most respected posters here. Hopefuley  you get some great lions  gear.   I would love to see the first catbowl be jags vs lions  it would  be a good game.

Happy Birthday D6! Hope your day is a good one.
HBD man!

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday, dear D6...happy birthday to you!!!
Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a good one.  I know birthdays are a lot less fun after 21.  

Happy Birthday David! I hope you have a great day.

Quote:Happy birthday, D6.  I forgot that you have the same birthday as my wife.

Thanks, 9/28/82!

I hope your wife is having a great birthday,  with many, many more ahead!
Quote:Happy B-day David from snowy New England. For a gift, I hope you get 2 Grade 29 pitchers with Zs when the APBA cards come out.

Babe Ruth and Ronald Reagan today too so you, them and Jagsfan4life9/28/82's wife form the Mount Rushmore of February 6.

Thanks, PF!  Unfortunately,  none of my top 5 highest graded starting pitchers are Z's.   In fact,  two of them are " W's" , which in general terms mean they have bad control.  Opposition walks are going to be the norm if I go into the new season with my current pitchers.  

Sadly,  Ralph Kiner passed away earlier today.  Ralph Kiner had a HOF career as a power hitter with the Pirates and Cubs,  then went on to a broadcast career in which he was part of the Mets broadcast team for all 52 seasons for their existence.   Even more than that,  Kiner was an even better person.   The word humble comes to mind when reflecting on Ralph Kiner.   In truth,  he's far more deserving than me in terms of being on a February 6 Mt. Rushmore.  
Quote:Happy Birthday!

Thank you very much, CatAttack!
Quote:Happy Birthday to one of the most respected posters here. Hopefuley  you get some great lions  gear.   I would love to see the first catbowl be jags vs lions  it would  be a good game.

Thanks, snowwolf!    The first catbowl can't come soon enough,  especially if it involves our respective favorite teams.  
Quote:Happy Birthday D6! Hope your day is a good one.

Thank you very much,  jagherd!
Quote:HBD man!

Thanks, Deacon!   The birthday thoughts and wishes from you and everyone in this thread are greatly appreciated!
Quote:Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday, dear D6...happy birthday to you!!

Thanks, Bchbunnie!    My cousin left me a message at 8:23am singing the HB tune!  :teehee:
Pages: 1 2