Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Half Time Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't believe this wasn't brought up yet. Was that not one of the best half-time shows in like..........forever? I will put it as my favorite ever but I'm sure others will disagree with that one. But that's my opinion and i'm sticking with it!. 

Not a fan of that type of music, but I thought it was one of the better performances in a while for sure.

I thought it was ok.  Nothing flashy, but good.  I'm not a huge fan of Bruno Mars, but at least the guy can sing.

I thought it was very good!! I enjoyed it more than a lot of the recent ones!
Didn't watch it.
So he's the guy that sings that one song.

I thought it was good.  

Bruno and the crew was good. The song treasure goes hard.
I thought it was just as bad as the game itself..

I enjoyed it. Once I accepted the reality that a Super Bowl must feature a halftime show that entertains a broad spectrum of fans in a very short period of time, I gave up my hopes for a FAMU vs. Southern U. battle of the marching bands showdown in lieu of some pop music act. Bruno looks cool, has a good voice and decent dance moves. He's not even a bad drummer.

Tossing in a dash of Red Hot Chili Peppers was a nice touch, although one wonders where one could buy some of whatever it is they are on. Such energy!

Heard one of the commentators Compare Mars to the Great Ginger Baker, I thought to myself, NO FLIPPING WAY!

Quote:Heard one of the commentators Compare Mars to the Great Ginger Baker, I thought to myself, NO FLIPPING WAY!

Maybe he meant they are both surly? 
Quote:Heard one of the commentators Compare Mars to the Great Ginger Baker, I thought to myself, NO FLIPPING WAY!

Yeah, that was bad.

While I bet Bunnie could bake some great gingerbread cookies, that wouldn't make her a Great Ginger Baker.
I thought it was pretty good.  I even applaud the Peppers for not Rockin' out with their sock out.

I'm glad it was as long as it was. It gave me just enough time to make a beer run. Still have no idea who the dude is. I don't think I'm missing out on much though.

I thought it was ok, dudes a performer. He's been a songwriter behind the scene for a bit now. Not my type of music but props to him.
Was chad smith wearing a jag beanie?
Quote:Yeah, that was bad.

While I bet Bunnie could bake some great gingerbread cookies, that wouldn't make her a Great Ginger Baker.

It would take a lot more than cookies to make me a he!! You'd have to add some cookies for starters!! :whistling:
Quote:Was chad smith wearing a jag beanie?

Yes, he was.
Quote:Yes, he was.
I thought so at the time, then saw on the news that it "looked" like it could have been.

I figured I'd see it on here but no one said anything (that I noticed).
Pages: 1 2