Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: SB Commercials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mostly lame. Doritos Time Machine was good, and ScarJo is hot
The Tebow ones were funny and I loved the Chrysler and Budweiser ones.
Didn't watch any. Better for it.

I enjoyed the Stephen Colbert pistachios one along with the first Doritos commercial. There were also some decent more serious ones, but other than that it was a pretty dull year.

I like the Tebow Verizon commercial and the Doritos with the little boy riding the dog commercial the best.

Quote:The Tebow ones were funny and I loved the Chrysler and Budweiser ones.
I did enjoy the Tebow ones. I actually thought it was pretty cool that he could pretty much poke fun at himself.
Quote:I did enjoy the Tebow ones. I actually thought it was pretty cool that he could pretty much poke fun at himself.

Guess he's not as arrogant as some like to think! :no:
The commercials were ok this year. I liked the Go Daddy I quit commercial. 

Doritos time machine, Radioshack, Tebow T-Mobile, and Budweiser dog and horse were my favorite ones.

Quote:Guess he's not as arrogant as some like to think! :no:
Not even close.
Quote:Doritos time machine, Radioshack, Tebow T-Mobile, and Budweiser dog and horse were my favorite ones.

I'm not gonna lie...the puppy and horse one made me cry! So did the other Budweiser commercial with the soldier!!
Doberhuahua was funny
Quote:Doberhuahua was funny

Meh...it reminded me of Scrappy Doo! Lol
Quote:I like the Tebow Verizon commercial and the Doritos with the little boy riding the dog commercial the best.

I saw Tebow on a couple T-Mobile Commercials, I didnt recall seeing him on Verizon.

On an unrelated note, I wont be surprised if T-Mobile jumps to the number 2 carrier spot in the nation.
Quote:I'm not gonna lie...the puppy and horse one made me cry! So did the other Budweiser commercial with the soldier!!
Ive been waiting for this moment, now we can cry together.

http://youtu.be/uQB7QRyF4p4
Quote:Ive been waiting for this moment, now we can cry together.

Okay...it still makes me tear up!!!
I loved the RadioShack commercial - the Eighties called. They want their store back.

And Bob Dylan in a car commercial! Never thought I'd see the day. But I don't think it was any kind of "sellout". I think he was big on the made in America angle.
Quote:I loved the RadioShack commercial - the Eighties called. They want their store back.And Bob Dylan in a car commercial! Never thought I'd see the day. But I don't think it was any kind of "sellout". I think he was big on the made in America angle.

It was until the last few seconds of the commercial that you found out what car company it was for...seemed really to be pushing American workers and Detroit! It was a very good commercial.
Here is a good commercial that was aired somewhere locally (though I'm not sure where)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr2gdPY-88w

My favorite National commercial was probably the VW Wings commercial.  Sadly there were a lot that just weren't memorable.  No Magic Fridge.  Also Terry Crewes and the Muppets.

Another good one was the Best Night of your Life Bud Light commercial.

Pages: 1 2