Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bill Murray is a huge Jags fan.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a video of Murray attending Jags training camp a fees back. He is also in Jax quite a but so it wouldn't surprise me if he was a fan.
He is good friends with JDR. He and his brothers visited the Jaguars at training camp during the JDR era.

Quote:He is good friends with JDR. He and his brothers visited the Jaguars at training camp during the JDR era.
I remember watching an episode of "Hard Knocks" about 10 years ago when the Jags were on, and Snoop Dogg made an appearance at the training camp too. Does that make him a Jags fan?
Quote:I remember watching an episode of "Hard Knocks" about 10 years ago when the Jags were on, and Snoop Dogg made an appearance at the training camp too. Does that make him a Jags fan?
Snoop Dogg will wear whatever jersey he thinks will sell more records in the city he's performing at that night.
Murray is more of a Bears fan, IIRC.
Awesome.  love that dude.  It actually makes since.

Celebrities have a real nose for cameras. Odds are high the NFL office in New York sent them here because they have a piece of 'em.

Murray is a strong Cubs fan. He is a minor league owner of a Chicago affiliate. I believe I sat next to one of the Murray brothers at a Suns' game. I tried hard not to laugh when the guy talked. He sounded exactly like Brian Doyle Murray and made wise cracks just like Bill does.

I'm glad they have the place at World Golf Village.

I just don't ever think we'll see the boys' sweet surrender for the Jaguars. Come to think of it. Bill loves the Cubs...that could mean he is a leader of lost causes. We're the biggest lost cause I can think of in pro sports.

We're the Pittsburgh Pirates of pro football, ya know?

Quote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Murray#Personal_life

Didn't know this.
Where are you getting "huge" from?
Quote:Where are you getting "huge" from?
From a Google search. I like to read a little bit more than just accepting info from Wiki.
Quote:Celebrities have a real nose for cameras. Odds are high the NFL office in New York sent them here because they have a piece of 'em.

Murray is a strong Cubs fan. He is a minor league owner of a Chicago affiliate. I believe I sat next to one of the Murray brothers at a Suns' game. I tried hard not to laugh when the guy talked. He sounded exactly like Brian Doyle Murray and made wise cracks just like Bill does.

I'm glad they have the place at World Golf Village.

I just don't ever think we'll see the boys' sweet surrender for the Jaguars. Come to think of it. Bill loves the Cubs...that could mean he is a leader of lost causes. We're the biggest lost cause I can think of in pro sports.

We're the Pittsburgh Pirates of pro football, ya know?
That has nothing to do with being a fan of the Jaguars. And no, we're not the Pirates of Pro Football. That title goes to the Lions.