Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Old Cartoons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just wondering what people liked to watch when they were growing up.  Smurfs and GI Joe were always big with me.  I recently came across the SNorks and couldn't stop laughing.  I had completely for got about it.  What old cartoons can everyone else remember? I bet there are a bunch that we have all forgotten about.

On a side note, I used to watch 2 that I cannot remember the name of.  If anyone can help or at least acknowledge that they remember them so I don't feel insane.  They are #1)  A cartoon where a guy turned into a car when he touched warm water and into a person when he touched cold water and #2) There was one with a Barbarian, a triceratops that shot bullets out of his horn and 2 blobs (literally yellow blobs).  If anyone remembers the name of these cartoons please let me know.

I just watched old Buggs Bunny Cartoons..... along with Speed Racer

You were thinking of  "Turbo Teen"

And....<i> The Herculoids</i>

Google is a wonderful thing

Does this count?

[Image: THUNDERBIRDS.jpg]
Johnny Quest

Bugs Bunny Road Runner Hour

Hong Kong Fuey

Underdog

All the 'toons associated with The Banana Splits
I love all of the old Looney Toons and Hanna-Barbera cartoons.

Anything  featuring Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester/Tweety Bird, Elmer Fudd or Foghorn Leghorn.

The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry, The Roadrunner.

Among the more recent Prime Time series, I like King of the Hill and The Simpsons.

Quote:I just watched old Buggs Bunny Cartoons..... along with Speed Racer

You were thinking of  "Turbo Teen"

And....<i> The Herculoids</i>

Google is a wonderful thing
LOL, the only thing I could think to Google was what I typed above.  Is that what you searched?  If so, Google truly is a wonderful thing.
The Herculoids. I believe the 2 yellow blobs were "Bleep" and "Bloop". Don't know the first...

Sorry, I didn't expect everybody to google right away...

Quote:The Herculoids. I believe the 2 yellow blobs were "Bleep" and "Bloop". Don't know the first...

Sorry, I didn't expect everybody to google right away...

[Image: herculoids02.jpg]

gleep and gloop
That sounds better in my head...

Anybody remember "Up and at 'em Atom Ant"!?

Quote:LOL, the only thing I could think to Google was what I typed above.  Is that what you searched?  If so, Google truly is a wonderful thing.

That's what I Searched
Top Cat...

<a class="" href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxUaadrxuDk&list=PL716DC72C8DE61E76'>Tennessee Tuxedo </a>
I used to watch a little Snorks in my day. It's funny, whenever I bring up the Snorks people think I'm making stuff up.

Anybody ever watch Eek The Cat? Loved me some Eek.
Animaniacs 

Quote:I used to watch a little Snorks in my day. It's funny, whenever I bring up the Snorks people think I'm making stuff up.

Anybody ever watch Eek The Cat? Loved me some Eek.
I was watching the Snorks with my daughter recently.  I remembered it being such a great cartoon.  It was freaking horrible.

Just remembered Jabber Jaw!
Tom & Jerry

Animaniacs

Flinstones

GI Joe

I could go on for days but those are the ones I still have on tape and watch from time to time
Pages: 1 2 3 4