Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Long time Jaguars season ticket holders to be recognized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As it should be.  We have witnessed season after season of packages put together to entice new people to purchase season tickets, ticket packages and even single game tickets.  It is about time that the fans with unwavering loyalty be recognized.  

With that said, it is my goal as a Jag fan is to be the last OSTO {O
riginal S
eason T
icket <b><i>O</i></b>wner} standing.

This year will be our tenth year (maybe eleventh).  We promised ourselves when we moved here that when we were able to buy tickets and support the local team we would.  Now, they are our team, not just the local team and I can't imagine not getting our tickets.

I gave up my season tickets last year after 18 seasons because of several factors not the least of which was taking 4 home games to London. I could stomach 2 home games, and 2 away games, but Khan decided to take 4 instead. After I didn't renew, he tried to charge me $50 penalty for cancelling my 30-game renewal contract I signed before he announced he was only playing 27 games of the 30-game contract.

Regards................the Chiefjag

You are obviously within your rights to spend your money as you choose, but all I can say is that it sucks to be you. I would love to have the opportunity to see the Jaguars play every time they were playing in Jacksonville and would make sure I had the seats I wanted every time.

Hmmm...I can't remember if this will be my 9th or 10th season (I'm leaning toward 9th).  It would be cool to have some official shirt or pin to wear once I hit the 10 year mark.

Season ticket holder since day one. I'll be one until I go or they do.
congrats to the long time holders, I enjoyed the 4 years we had season tickets (even though they where during the suck years of 02-06). Distance and cost keep me from going right now but there's a season for everything and I imagine one day the season to hold tickets again will come for us. They should recognize and cherish long time holders, they're the life blood of the organization.

I am an original STH too.  Anyone have any idea how many are left?

Cool. Looks like we'll get a 20 yr hat to stick the 15 yr pin in. I think at the 15 yr mark there were 6 or 7 thousand original STHs. I'm gonna guess there are 4000 of us left.
I remember during the 10 year anniversary, the organization gave the original STH'ers Front end car tags. It will be interesting to see what they give them this time. Congrats BTW to the originals.

Im a 5 year STH and im surprised they gave us consideration but im still grateful to be recognized. 

This upcoming year is going to be my 4th. Really hoping to have a least a competitive season cause it's getting difficult justifying the money I spend each year.