Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texans vs Jags score predictions and playoff spoilers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hope we spoil their playoff hopes. I'm calling it, 23-20 Jags.
Jags 42 - Tinhorns 10. Jags in a blowout. BOOM.

20 Texans, 10 Jaguars
38-17 Texans.

I will stick with 21-17 Tinhorns.

Jags set another new record this week and allow Houston to score 99 points while finding a way to have a -3 score of their own due to a previously unknown NFL rule that's never been used before.

99 - (-3)
Blake loves throwing pick 6s against Houston. He didn't throw one yesterday, so I'd say he is overdue.

38-14 texans
Quote:I hope we spoil their playoff hopes. I'm calling it, 23-20 Jags.

Spoiling their playoff hopes only opens the doors for the Titans or Colts.  I'd rather see the Texans take the division.
Quote:38-17 Texans.

As a Texans fan I can guarantee that there's no way we can score 38. Unless the defense accounts for half of those points.

Quote:As a Texans fan I can guarantee that there's no way we can score 38. Unless the defense accounts for half of those points.

Given the way Blake throws Pick 6s (note: at a frequency higher than he wins games) that's not unfeasible.
Quote:Given the way Blake throws Pick 6s (note: at a frequency higher than he wins games) that's not unfeasible.

Dont forget a special teams TD, and a handful of boneheaded penalties to put them in scoring position!
Quote:Dont forget a special teams TD, and a handful of boneheaded penalties to put them in scoring position!

More reason to believe!
14-10 Texans

Tis the season for the traditional Ruining of the Draft Pick in Jags land, so I am predicting Jags 27, Texans 22.  
L
Texans- 31

Gus's ill prepared, mismanaged, used wrong misfits - 13
21 - 13 Texans.

Few more predictions:

1. Blake has at least two turnovers.
  2. Our D will force no turnovers.
  3. We will have over 100 yards of penalties called.
  4. Gus will shout on the sideline.
The Jaguar fanbase will continue to amass atop the Modis building.

I just want some takeaways. Jags only have 8 all season.

They are on pace to break the NFL record which is 12 for a full season (11 for a shortened season). 

21-13 Houston. We go into the 4th up 13-7 but the offense goes flat (ter) and allows 2 4th qtr TDs. Blake gets another shot for a come from behind to tie but takes a sack on 4th down and hilarity ensues
They score more than we do, nuff said.

Pages: 1 2 3