Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Myles gets 12 snaps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What in the world are the coaches doing?
Skooooooooootz
Quote:What in the world are the coaches doing?
Getting fired in a few weeks.
Don't worry. The new coaches will know how to use him.

Quote:Getting fired in a few weeks.
Hahaha 

I don't know why but this made me laugh.

Why do we need a new thread that continues to show the coaches incompetence? 
Quote:Don't worry. The new coaches will know how to use him.

A bold prediction given our track record for the last 10 years.
Myles Jack is a luxury that should only be on the field a maximum of 8-12 snaps.

Quote:Myles Jack is a luxury that should only be on the field a maximum of 8-12 snaps.

Exactly, you don't drive your Ferrari to work everyday.

Then again, if your other car is a broken down Neon.... 
I was just looking that up as well: Skuta on the other hand had 23 snaps. (and it's been like this all season)

I'm out of words for this staff.
Well, he does have that knee thingy...  Maybe they are easing him into football?  LOL

Quote:Well, he does have that knee thingy...  Maybe they are easing him into football?  LOL

LOL.

I was amazed when he crazily ran down Lamar Miller to stop him from scoring a TD and who was at linebacker on the following drive? Skuta Big Grin

This staff just loves putting Myles Jack in as a starter (just as if they were trying to say "see? We are playing him!"), plays a few snaps on the first drive and then replaced on the following drive by Skuta in a sort of rotation but somehow at the end of the game Skuta plays twice as much as Jack. 
At the risk of sounding like I'm defending a horrible coaching staff, maybe he is making a ton of mental mistakes?  

I wonder if he's just another Caldwell bust. We seem to be overlooking that possibility.
Quote:I wonder if he's just another Caldwell bust. We seem to be overlooking that possibility.
How do we know if hes not given the chance to play?
Quote:I wonder if he's just another Caldwell bust. We seem to be overlooking that possibility.

I dunno... what little he's on the field, he's shown up, made some plays, been in on some tackles, some pressures, that ridiculous Lamar Miller run down, etc.

There've been tiny flashes... which, considering 8-12 snaps a game, his opportunies aren't there, man.
Good thing players can't choose to be drafted again if they don't like the team that took them after the first year.

Guy plays 12 snaps his rookie year and he is a bust. Got it.
Lol, Jack makes a good play getting a pass break up in the end zone and then is benched lol.
Quote:Guy plays 12 snaps his rookie year and he is a bust. Got it.

I didn't say he was a bust, just that I wonder if he might be. It's not out of the realm of possibility, considering how good Caldwell is at picking trash in the early rounds.
Quote:Lol, Jack makes a good play getting a pass break up in the end zone and then is benched lol.

Was also at least one play I saw where he was covering the TE and was absolutely blanketing him down the field.

Kid is good.  Really good.  I can't wait to see him on the field as a full time player.
Pages: 1 2