Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAGUARSWOMAN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy Birthday JW!!! Banana

In honor of it being JW's birthday...I declare this to be an ***Official*** no silliness thread!!!
[Image: portrait-cat-party-hat-17095832.jpg]

Quote:[Image: portrait-cat-party-hat-17095832.jpg]

That's a very nice, not silly kitty!! :thumbsup:
Happy Birthday!

[Image: tumblr_lxhryp4Uvy1r60q0do1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ljrr75Aiiy1qj4o5ko1_500.jpg]
These kitties do not look very happy to be celebrating!! :no:
Quote:These kitties do not look very happy to be celebrating!! :no:
It seems cats just don't really do birthdays.   Hopefully JW enjoys hers a bit more. 

[Image: happy-birthday-cat-o-s.gif]
Happy Birthday JW
Happy Birthday, JW.

[Image: cat_birthday.jpg]

Happy Birthday, i hope its a good one.

Happy Birthday JaguarsWoman.

Happy birthday JW; may you find this year to be purr-fectly devoid of cat-astrophy!

Haha, that might be the worst, least funny thing anyone's ever posted here -- I get better every day.
Quote:It seems cats just don't really do birthdays.   Hopefully JW enjoys hers a bit more. 

[Image: happy-birthday-cat-o-s.gif]

Cats don't know they get older. They don't think about why some fur falls out or changes color (which happened to my cat). But some do get birthday presents.

I am having a good one. Both sisters gave me Amazon.com gift cards - $30 and $40. Mom gave me a $37 gift card to the local chocolate shop.

My 8-year old nephew called me. After saying HB, he asked me if I am watching any more football. I told him the only game left is the Super Bowl next Sunday and I will be rooting for the Broncos. Remembering Denver beat a team that wears red, he got Massachusetts teams mixed up and said the Broncos beat the Red Sox lol.
Quote:Cats don't know they get older. They don't think about why some fur falls out or changes color (which happened to my cat). But some do get birthday presents.

I am having a good one. Both sisters gave me Amazon.com gift cards - $30 and $40. Mom gave me a $37 gift card to the local chocolate shop.

My 8-year old nephew called me. After saying HB, he asked me if I am watching any more football. I told him the only game left is the Super Bowl next Sunday and I will be rooting for the Broncos. Remembering Denver beat a team that wears red, he got Massachusetts teams mixed up and said the Broncos beat the Red Sox lol.

See...we didn't forget about you on here!! :no:

I'm glad you've had a nice birthday!! Banana
Quote:Cats don't know they get older. They don't think about why some fur falls out or changes color (which happened to my cat). But some do get birthday presents.

Ha! That's funny.  Glad you had a nice birthday. 
Happy Birthday JW!!!

BTW did you all know I share my birthday with a former Jaguars player?

JW,  are you referring to Fred Taylor?

Quote:BTW did you all know I share my birthday with a former Jaguars player?

I did not know that! Who?
[Image: pg2_ap_ftaylor1_200.jpg]

Pages: 1 2