Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What ever happened to John Chick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This Guy was a good player where did he go

Now that you mention it, I don't recall him being released either. 

www.johnchick97.com

He's a Saskatchewan Roughrider now. Giddyup.

Google still works right?
Quote:Google still works right?
Yes it does. But people on the board always know better.
Quote:This Guy was a good player where did he go

Quote:Google still works right?

Quote:Yes it does. But people on the board always know better.

What the hell is wrong with people??

This is a message board correct? Why do people always have to make sarcastic comments like this when someone asks a question? Yeah, of course they could have just looked it up on Google, but then they also could have just not posted anything at all to the message board and talked football with friends. Do you never ask your friends questions either?? Do you make the same lame Google flippant response to them every single time a question is asked??

Getting really tired of that one. 
Quote:What the hell is wrong with people??

This is a message board correct? Why do people always have to make sarcastic comments like this when someone asks a question? Yeah, of course they could have just looked it up on Google, but then they also could have just not posted anything at all to the message board and talked football with friends. Do you never ask your friends questions either?? Do you make the same lame Google flippant response to them every single time a question is asked??

They are social rejects. They make themselves feel better by insulting others online. 

Damn dude, couldn't you just google this?
Wow.  Sensitive much?  Made a simple joke (admittedly not the best) and get blasted as a social reject.  Get off the high horse.

He layed an egg
Just another one of Gene's jars
Quote:Wow.  Sensitive much?  Made a simple joke (admittedly not the best) and get blasted as a social reject.  Get off the high horse.
Sensitive? Not really since it wasn't directed at me but honestly the sarcastic "jokes" on this board get old quick.. Why can't people just answer the question and move on with their lives?
Just saw on his Wiki that he was diagnosed with type one diabetes at age 14. Requires a full time insulin pump. Did not know that. Must not hinder him much at all.

Actually I do mock my friends when they say stuff like this, and ask if they've heard of google.....

Dudes riff on dudes. It's kinda just what you do, unless you're a hypersensitive pansy.
Quote:Actually I do mock my friends when they say stuff like this, and ask if they've heard of google.....

Dudes riff on dudes. It's kinda just what you do, unless you're a hypersensitive pansy.

ripping on each other is one thing. 

I take it some of these people are stone cold serious when they make those stupid Google comments. 
Tension. I sense it in this thread.

He tore his achilles and lost all of his explosiveness.

http://bit.ly/19UGEEw

This is a message board correct? Why do people always have to make sarcastic comments like this when someone asks a question?

Quote:They are social rejects. They make themselves feel better by insulting others online. 
Just because I wanted to be a social reject today. Big Grin
It is good to know that even lazy people have a champion for their cause.

The main reason he wasn't re-signed by the Jags was a major knee injury.  (torn patellar tendon)
Pages: 1 2 3