Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Real Name Of Famous People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's amazing how many famous people change their names, and we don't even know them by their real names. One of the most famous examples of this is Norma Jean Baker, who we all know as Marilyn Monroe. There are dozens though. Some are funny, some are shameful. Since I'm never above a good laugh at someone Else's expense, have at it. 

Randy Travis - Randy Traewick, then changed to Randy Ray in the 80's.

I'll leave the good ones for everyone else.

Archibald Leach changed his name to Cary Grant
Born Marion Robert Morrison.

Changed to Marion Mitchell Morrison by his parents soon after his birth.

Stage name - John Wayne.

funny, I wonder why they changed their names? ,,,,wouldn't they still have gone on to become the stars they did with their old names? .....or did my name theory that so many laughed at, possibly hold some water after all.... :whistling: 

Bono - Paul Hewson

Gene Simmons - Chaim Witz

Rock Hudson- Roy Hudson Scherer
LL Cool J - Jimmy Smith (James Todd Smith to be exact, but a Jags connection nonetheless) 

Slash - Saul Hudson

Let's stick to people whose names you don't know were changed...I don't think anyone thinks Slash was born as a Slash... :whistling:
Quote:Let's stick to people whose names you don't know were changed...I don't think anyone thinks Slash was born as a Slash... :whistling:

:angry: 
Micheal Keaton was born Michael Douglas
Hulk Hogan  was Terry Jean Bollette 

Albert Brooks was Albert Einstein

Bchbunnie4's real name is Sandy Lepus curpaeums.
Quote:Hulk Hogan was Terry Jean Bollette

Albert Brooks was Albert Einstein
Are you on the site that has the"55 celebrities names" site.? Forgot the rest of what the google search said. Lol.
Quote:Are you on the site that has the"55 celebrities names" site.? Forgot the rest of what the google search said. Lol.

Yeah that was one of the ones I was looking through..
Quote::angry:

Don't grumpy face me, Mister!! Tongue
Charlie Sheen - Carlos Estevez

Martin Sheen - Ramon Estevez

Michael J. Fox - Michael Andrew Fox

Steven Tyler was Steven tylerico.
Traci Lords - Nora Louise Kuzman
Pages: 1 2