Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The nice thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After seeing bashing for years on here, and it being quite evident who's opinions each of us disagree with, i was thinking we show some love and call out posters' whose opinions have caught our attention and have grown to respect.  I'll throw out  a few off the top of my head, i know there are more. 

flsptsgod, nyc4jags, rollerjag, deacon, redsky39

...and obviously, Bchbunnie4 Love

Screw you....

:woot:

Rico, i forgot about you!  I would've put you on my all important list, but now we're mortal enemies!!!

I'm going to go with FBT. Him and I disagreed right from my start here but shortly afterwards I've grown to enjoy his posts and agree with most all of them now.

I don't recall disagreeing with him but I also enjoy reading NYC4Jags' posts as well.

Oh, DF got on my nerves like crazy too, but he's pretty cool now. I still disagree with a lot of his views but I respect him.

Tommy, I gave him a lot of grief when he got on here too. But, here lately he's been pretty cool. He has some thought out ideas that are fun to read.

Am i using this thread right?
Quote:I'm going to go with FBT. Him and I disagreed right from my start here but shortly afterwards I've grown to enjoy his posts and agree with most all of them now.

I don't recall disagreeing with him but I also enjoy reading NYC4Jags' posts as well.

Oh, DF got on my nerves like crazy too, but he's pretty cool now. I still disagree with a lot of his views but I respect him.

Tommy, I gave him a lot of grief when he got on here too. But, here lately he's been pretty cool. He has some thought out ideas that are fun to read.

Am i using this thread right?
Absolutely, showin some love!  I've never really argued too much with Tommy, but remember thinking in the past i disagree with a lot he has to say.  Lately, i've found him to be quite a good contributor.
Quote:After seeing bashing for years on here, and it being quite evident who's opinions each of us disagree with, i was thinking we show some love and call out posters' whose opinions have caught our attention and have grown to respect. I'll throw out a few off the top of my head, i know there are more.

Awww.... I'm all warm and fuzzy right now!! Love
Quote:Awww.... I'm all warm and fuzzy right now!! Love

If I was in the produce aisle and saw something warm and fuzzy, I'd stay as far away as I can.
I don't always agree with his points but I think Bullseye's responses are very well thought out and articulate.

D6 always makes good points without attacking other posters.

I miss SF32, his posts of pure nonsense kept the day on the lighter.

Rache and BchBunnie are girls and I really like girls.  Sometimes I even read what they post.

Deacon is stoopid.

Quote:Awww.... I'm all warm and fuzzy right now!! Love
Well you're a Kate Upton look alike, i saw you in the match the pic thread, fell in love instantly!  That was you, right?
Quote:I don't always agree with his points but I think Bullseye's responses are very well thought out and articulate.

D6 always makes good points without attacking other posters.

I miss SF32, his posts of pure nonsense kept the day on the lighter.

Rache and BchBunnie are girls and I really like girls.  Sometimes I even read what they post.

Deacon is stoopid.
Lol!

Agree about D6 and Bullseye, don't remember SF32.
Quote:After seeing bashing for years on here, and it being quite evident who's opinions each of us disagree with, i was thinking we show some love and call out posters' whose opinions have caught our attention and have grown to respect.  I'll throw out  a few off the top of my head, i know there are more. 

Well, shucks.  Thanks, Jags32250.  You've been a a welcome addition to the board yourself. 

I enjoy posts from a couple dozen regulars (including those posting above in this thread and those afore-mentioned)

I'm sure if I start listing them I'll leave a few out - but if any of you glance at your notifications - I tend to click the "like button" when I appreciate a good post most times. 

I've enjoyed hanging out ion the sideline more over the past year - and that helps limit the frustration with some of the rabid agenda pushers in the football threads. 
There's only a handful of folks here I can't seem to find any neutral ground with. Most of them are tack fans anyways :yucky:

Sammy is the man.

Quote:Oh, DF got on my nerves like crazy too, but he's pretty cool now. I still disagree with a lot of his views but I respect him.

I hope you step on a LEGO brick while barefoot.

Quote:I hope you step on a LEGO brick while barefoot.

I hope you dress as a Lego for Halloween next year. Smile jk
Sammy is great to read his very relaxed perspective on things. Plus, he gets in a good dig in great ways.

I wish I was as dum as Rico is.

Bullseye has a very great grasp of football history, and a really good eye for where it needs to go. At least, I agree on where he thinks it needs to go.

I completely echo Rico's statement about the Bunny and Rache wearing teal. They're welcome behind my green door any day.

RedSky is new to the board,but I enjoy reading some of his inputs.

I was Psychop was here more often. Then I remember that since he's a Tennessee fan, he probably can't read anyway.

DF and I share a lot of the same views on cultural and civil rights things. Too bad he's a soccer fan though.

Rollerjag is always worth reading as is homey-my-biscuit and the Drifter.

I miss SF32. Now I'm worried that I'm the stoopidest poster here.
I like most of you. To be completely honest, I've only ever really disliked one person who has posted here, and he's long gone. And when I say dislike, I mean that as far as someone can dislike someone they don't really know.

I Love all of you!! Okay...most of you...well, a few of you! I really Love a few of you!! A few of you I really want to pimp slap!! Big Grin

But I'm too much of a lady to mention anyone by name...except for SF32...I'm really mad at him for leaving us without even a goodbye!!

He's a butthead!! :angry:
I took this wrong, I thought it was people that we didn't like and then now do like or respect.

If it's just who we like, well, I like most every one here. There are only a few I don't care for but am looking for that common ground because I don't want to not like anyone.
What happened to Unravel?

Pages: 1 2 3