Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Ravens @ Patriots Monday Night Football Game Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile  Joe Flacco and the Baltimore Ravens travel up the coast to play the New England Patriots, with the NFL's winningest quarterback and future Hall-Of Famer In Tom Brady for a battle in prime time for ESPN's Monday Night Football. Patriots lead the series with 9 games and 3 losses over the Ravens, including regular and postseason games.

Sean Mc Donough and Jon Gruden are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Lisa Salters, for ESPN's Monday Night Football, seen live on HD.

Cloudy evening skies at 35 degrees, feels like 29 degrees is the game forecast inside Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts, 20 miles southwest of Boston, for the 8:30PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

NO injuries to both the Patriots and Ravens, and GO AFC!!!! Wink   :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/mnf...ule-scores

http://www.nfl.com/mnf

GO PATRIOTS!

I have been sick and tired of New England winning for years, but simply can't root for Baltimore.

Hopefully this will be only the first game between these 2 teams this season.   They usually produce a great game or at least a memorable game.   No AFC has given the Patriots more problems in New England this century than the Baltimore Ravens.
Quote:Hopefully this will be only the first game between these 2 teams this season. They usually produce a great game or at least a memorable game. No AFC has given the Patriots more problems in New England this century than the Baltimore Ravens.

The probability of that happening depends on Pittsburgh.
Quote:The probability of that happening depends on Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh AND Baltimore are playing very good football of late.   Both have a realistic chance of being in the playoffs and even facing each other in Round 1 again.
Quote:Pittsburgh AND Baltimore are playing very good football of late. Both have a realistic chance of being in the playoffs and even facing each other in Round 1 again.

I hope the Ravens don't get in. if the playoffs were tomorrow, it would be Steelers in, Ravens out.

The Ravens/Patriots rematch possibility occurs if Baltimore wins the division and wins Round 1, which right now would be against the Broncos.
Quote:I hope the Ravens don't get in. if the playoffs were tomorrow, it would be Steelers in, Ravens out.

The Ravens/Patriots rematch possibility occurs if Baltimore wins the division and wins Round 1, which right now would be against the Broncos.

The Ravens still control their fate in the AFC North and already have a win against Steelers.

Almost game time. GO PATRIOTS!

Nice rendition of the national anthem. :thumbsup:
I've got $150 on the line. Go Ravens!!!
Hahaha! Gruden is like "I don't think I've ever seen tucker miss a field goal". Tucker proceeds to get his kicked blocked by a lunging patriot clearing the center.
In my head I was thinking it was going to be a miss as soon as Gruden and McDonough were going on about how he hadn't missed one all season.  Talk about jinxing the guy.

If the Jags had done that, they would've called leverage. 15 yards, 1st down.
Ouch.. that looked like it hurt.
Quote:I've got $150 on the line. Go Ravens!!!

How many points are you getting, you are going to need some a decent amount?
I thought only Jaguars players did things like that.
I must say that I really love most of the between play music clips that I'm hearing periodically from Foxborough tonight.  They seem to have a heavy bent towards hard rock and metal.

Quote:I must say that I really love most of the between play music clips that I'm hearing periodically from Foxborough tonight. They seem to have a heavy bent towards hard rock and metal.

It's the new Metallica album they have been playing.
Quote:It's the new Metallica album they have been playing.

Has anyone heard this yet? Any good?
Quote:Has anyone heard this yet? Any good?

Yeah, I love 8 of the 10 songs. Worth a listen for sure.
Pages: 1 2