Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: BCC Started a poll... and the results couldn't be more perfect...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 15420895_10206621707295442_4721558324883...e=58F4DFF1]

I hate BCC. But this is great
BCC? Never heard of it.

Quote:I hate BCC. But this is great

Yeah I'm not a fan of them either.. follow just because they are Jags related...

But when I saw the results....
What shocking news!!! I can't believe that anyone would suggest that the Jags might not win any games the rest of the season and finish 2-14. The nerve of some people.

(sarcasm font engaged)

Quote:What shocking news!!! I can't believe that anyone would suggest that the Jags might not win any games the rest of the season and finish 2-14. The nerve of some people.

(sarcasm font engaged)

Sorry that you missed the joke.
BCC is horrible because you have a bunch of high school dropouts writing biased articles from their basements.

Alfie literally looks like a troll and hates everyone who might have a differing opinion of him.
Bethune Cookman College? or is it University?

BBC?
BCC? Whatever.

Do you remember when Alfie bought 1/2 hour radio time on a pay per talk radio station attempting to pass himself off as a sports radio talk show host?

Regards.................the Chiefjag

Title of thread reminds me of a click bait article.
I'll be honest... I'm deeply saddened that only like... 2 or 3 of you understood why this was great.

I seriously expected at least 91% of you to get it.
Quote:Title of thread reminds me of a click bait article.

Is that not appropriate for something BCC related? May have gone too many levels on this one. Apologies.
Quote:I'll be honest... I'm deeply saddened that only like... 2 or 3 of you understood why this was great.

I guess I'm dense, but I'm not getting what's great about it? It's a poll, what am I missing

Oh. 91%. Got it
Quote:I guess I'm dense, but I'm not getting what's great about it? It's a poll, what am I missing

Oh. 91%. Got it

I've been here a really long time and I still don't get the 91% thing.

Quote:I've been here a really long time and I still don't get the 91% thing.
Long time ago on the old board someone met an injured jag WR at a store and said he was 91% healthy.

I think that was it at least.
Quote:Long time ago on the old board someone met an injured jag WR at a store and said he was 91% healthy.

I think that was it at least.

Kewl
Jerry Porter it was.
Quote:BCC is horrible because you have a bunch of high school dropouts writing biased articles from their basements.

Alfie literally looks like a troll and hates everyone who might have a differing opinion of him.
Alfie is literally the spitting image of [BLEEP] swaggins on South Park

[Image: Cvv-cnrUMAA35p1.jpg]

[Image: 8caa3a0605edb8275141711c6026b52ac813368b...2aaee9.jpg]
Quote:I'll be honest... I'm deeply saddened that only like... 2 or 3 of you understood why this was great.

Don't worry most of us know you saw it while at publix...
Pages: 1 2