Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cyclist: Driver didn't see me stuck in windshield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyclist: Driver didn't see me stuck in windshield

MANITOWOC, Wis. (AP) -- A Wisconsin man who became lodged in the windshield of a car that struck him said he turned to the driver and said, "Hello, I'm the guy you hit on the bicycle."

The driver did not respond, but continued on, running a stop sign and hitting another vehicle before he arrived home, the cyclist, Steven Gove, told HTR Media about the Saturday incident

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/24508309/cy...z2r4F6o6ys

After getting hit by a car I think my response to the driver would have been far less PG and friendly.
Quote:After getting hit by a car I think my response to the driver would have been far less PG and friendly.

I wonder if he then asked for some Grey Poupon?? He was very polite... :blink:
Quote:After getting hit by a car I think my response to the driver would have been far less PG and friendly.

Well Wisconsin is pretty close to Canada, so...Wink

This is an odd story and sounds more like a comedy skit. 
"Hello Sir, I don't mean to be rude but could you kindly slow down your vehicle so I may dislodge my head from your windshield?"

"I promise I won't take up anymore of your time...."
Quote:I wonder if he then asked for some Grey Poupon?? He was very polite... :blink:

Tea and crumpets would have been more appropriate as I assume its pretty chilly in Wisconsin right now.
It happens.