Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Backpack Cannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The Backpack Cannon: Smith & Wesson unveil their new monster revolver - ‘a great gun for a back-up gun or for hunting’
  • Backpack cannon is for 'when critters are big enough to eat you'
  • Packs a huge .460 calibre bullet, shock handle and high-vis sight
  • Smith & Wesson admit that handguns are 'second choice' to rifles
<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2r3WeLP5l

</div>

That thing has nothing to do with hunting. Just like massive pick up trucks usually have nothing to do with hauling heavy loads.

Quote:That thing has nothing to do with hunting. Just like massive pick up trucks usually have nothing to do with hauling heavy loads.

You could hunt wild boar with that gun
I'd prefer a longer barrel for hunting (scoped and ported), but for defending against a large aggressive critter, it's money.

The lion with the small penis must compensate with a mighty roar.

Meow
At that price I'd prefer to get me a real large caliber pistol that I'd enjoy more. This seems more like a novelty more than anything.
Not my style more of a novelty then anything. One there's no where you can shoot that thing, two the ammo is going to be outrageous, three it's not an EDC(every day carry) or anything like that

I'm not into Novelty guns, all of mine are fully operational and I use them on a regular basis.