Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What is this mystery object spotted on Google Moon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

What is this mystery object spotted on Google Moon? Bizarre wedge-shaped 'craft' appears on the lunar surface
  • The triangular anomaly has rows of seven light-like dots along its edge
  • UFO websites have likened it to an alien lunar base or spaceship
  • It can be found on the Google Moon viewer at coordinates 22042'38.46N and 142034'44.52E
  • Finder claims to have spotted similar mystery structure in Antarctica
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...z2qkvqFA1D

It's a wedge of cheese. Everyone knows the moon is made of cheese.
Is it possibly space junk one of us left up there? We did how many trips? Isn't Russia still going up there?

Rosebud
It's an alien space craft whose stoopid idiot crew left the leading-edge lights on so they could BBQ a cow outside they had abducted from earth. Those big grey-headed dummies are messing it up for the rest of us, erm, I mean them.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.
Quote:It's an alien space craft whose stoopid idiot crew left the leading-edge lights on so they could BBQ a cow outside they had abducted from earth. Those big grey-headed dummies are messing it up for the rest of us, erm, I mean them.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Are you over there probing Korean cows right now??? :blink:
It's an unusual shadow. Just like the "face" they found on Mars.
[Image: ancient-aliens-it-was-aliens.jpg]

Quote:Are you over there probing Korean cows right now??? :blink:

Wait a minute, now. I said abducted. Where did this probing idea come from? And why are you wearing that Chik-fil-A costume?

:teehee:
Quote:Wait a minute, now. I said abducted. Where did this probing idea come from? And why are you wearing that Chik-fil-A costume?

:teehee:

Eat Mor Chikin... Wink
Quote:[Image: ancient-aliens-it-was-aliens.jpg]

That rob Schneider looking guy gets on my nerves.