Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We need the 49ers to win some games...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Currently 14-0 up on the Jets. Get us that #2 pick!

Thanks for making this thread, lets go 49ers

Apparently 49ers fans think it is Trent Baalke's fault the team sucks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...is-stadium

Quote:Apparently 49ers fans think it is Trent Baalke's fault the team sucks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...is-stadium

Well it is always somebody's fault when the team stinks, just like here.
Quote:Well it is always somebody's fault when the team stinks, just like here.

Yes it is but this is the first time I have seen people directly blame the GM. All season it has been the QBs.
We should have a better SOS than 49ers so if we both end up with 2 wins then we we'll get the 2nd overall pick.  If Garret is there you take him, otherwise trade down.  
Quote:We should have a better SOS than 49ers so if we both end up with 2 wins then we we'll get the 2nd overall pick.  If Garret is there you take him, otherwise trade down.  

Better means stronger, so that would mean we get the third pick.
Niners lack talent after their window closed they failed to retool roster gm is at fault for sure
Quote:Niners lack talent after their window closed they failed to retool roster gm is at fault for sure

It was all Jim Harbaugh. They were losers before Harbaugh arrived and became losers again after he left. Colin Kaepernick was only good when Harbaugh coached him.

Yes, many good players left the team or retired, but this can't be a coincidence, especially at the QB position. Trent Baalke needs to figure out how to find players capable of winning with any good coach.
Kaepernick is a good qb. He wasnt healthy at beginning of year.
Quote:Kaepernick is a good QB. He wasn't healthy at beginning of year.

He has been benched when he had no injuries.
I know he was benched when trailing by some way in the 4th last week...

Was there another time this season?

Quote:I know he was benched when trailing by some way in the 4th last week.

Was there another time this season?

Can you tell me what CK has done that shows he is better than other potential options in free agency?
Tied at 17 with 10 seconds left. Overtime coming up?

Quote:Can you tell me what CK has done that shows he is better than other potential options in free agency?

Lead the niners to the super bowl and 1 play from winning?
Quote:Can you tell me what CK has done that shows he is better than other potential options in free agency?

I'm not quite sure why you're singling me out to suggest this? I'm not fuelling the argument that he is better than other potential options? I've just said that I personally wouldn't mind our team taking a look at him.

Also, my question about benching was a legitimate question. I don't watch a lot of 49ers games, so I wouldn't know times where he was benched, apart from last week. Which is why I asked.
Nice of them to throw away the lead...

Quote:Lead the niners to the super bowl and 1 play from winning?

That was with Jim Harbaugh coaching him. What has he done since Harbaugh left?

Jets have the ball with 12+ minutes in overtime.

Pages: 1 2