Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts Lose!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does the clots losing make anybody as tingly as it makes me? 7 picks wasn't too bad for Luck. It could have really been 8 in the playoffs.

The good news is, they can use that 1st rounder to address their gaping holes on defense, or their "other" wide receivers not named after countries. Oh.... wait..........

Brady puts up Henne numbers and dominates.

Should shut up the Loser crowd around here for a while, but probably not long.

Gonna be a relief not to have to see Ziff for the next 6 months.

Perhaps they can trade up for Carr
Quote:Does the clots losing make anybody as tingly as it makes me? 7 picks wasn't too bad for Luck. It could have really been 8 in the playoffs.

The good news is, they can use that 1st rounder to address their gaping holes on defense, or their "other" wide receivers not named after countries. Oh.... wait..........

Everything I came in this thread to post about, you just said...lol
Quote:Brady puts up Henne numbers and dominates.

Should shut up the Loser crowd around here for a while, but probably not long.

Gonna be a relief not to have to see Ziff for the next 6 months.

The numbers never matter.

To draw a boxing analogy Henne throws light punches. His haymakers are Tom Brady's jabs. When you can throw haymakers like Brady does the defense will curl up and flinch the whole match, even if they get nothing but jabs.

When a QB is elite he affects the game just by his very presence. When a QB is a career backup or worse like Henne he affects the game, too, but in a very different way. A guy like Henne gives the opposing team confidence while a guy like Brady gives the opposing team fear.
Quote:The numbers never matter.

To draw a boxing analogy Henne throws light punches. His haymakers are Tom Brady's jabs. When you can throw haymakers like Brady does the defense will curl up and flinch the whole match, even if they get nothing but jabs.

When a QB is elite he affects the game just by his very presence. When a QB is a career backup or worse like Henne he affects the game, too, but in a very different way. A guy like Henne gives the opposing team confidence while a guy like Brady gives the opposing team fear.

Moral of the story...never bring a knife to a gunfight.
I don't know that many picked them to win this game though. Belichick had a solid defensive game plan.
Say what you want about Belichick but he's one of the best, if not the best, at game planning for opponents.  The players executed it perfectly, it was a solid game by the Pats all around.  I'm not a huge Patriot supporter (I do like Tom Brady) but I'll give credit where its due.  They knocked that one out of the park last night.  

Quote:Moral of the story...never bring a knife to a gunfight.
Never bring a Henne to a Brady fight*
Were people expecting the Patriots to lose? At home? Against the Colts?

How did the Patriots become some kind of underdog? Just because we haven't heard of some of their players doesn't mean they don't have some very good role players.

Add to that a Hall of Fame coach and QB - instant winner. Some of you act surprised.

And if Luck is Henne I hope the Jaguars sign Henne to a long term deal.

Legarrette Blount....he only ran the ball 24 times for 166 yrds and 4 TDs. The playoffs have been about smash mouth physical football its funny that the average fan hasn't even noticed it.

I'm sorry. all I can say today is ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!

What did Vic always say? "Who's good in December?"

you gaguars finish in the bottom of the division most every year and were the clots. [BAD WORD REMOVED]   colts verses gags alltime   18 wins only 8 losses and  should be 6 if it wasn't for your fg kicker at the end of a couple games.

Quote:you gaguars finish in the bottom of the division most every year and were the clots. [BAD WORD REMOVED]   colts verses gags alltime   18 wins only 8 losses and  should be 6 if it wasn't for your fg kicker at the end of a couple games.

Glad you created a new account for such an "epic" post. - Said nobody, ever.

What do you guys think you are doing with that 1st rounder this year? Oh... nevermind.

Enjoy the off-season and watching Manning in the SB..
its not what were gonna do with him this year it was a very good year even without his progress, it will be next year. TR and the Colts will adjust and morph into something that will work for him next season. Like we do Every year to keep winning and a chance to go to the SB

Quote:its not what were gonna do with him this year it was a very good year even without his progress, it will be next year. TR and the Colts will adjust and morph into something that will work for him next season. Like we do Every year to keep winning and a chance to go to the SB

Same old story, bad (drunk) owner, bad GM, never putting the right pieces around your QB to achieve the success he should be achieving. The Peyton Manning led clots should have played in at least 4 Super Bowls.

The legacy of your entire organization is built around 2 QB's who fell into you lap, not good management.

and the gags have done what to achieve the success and play in a playoff game? their whole existance? other than a year maybe two.

Quote:and the gags have done what to achieve the success and play in a playoff game? their whole existance? other than a year maybe two.

Way to do your homework junior. How old are you, 14? Judging by your lack of history and grammar, I'm guessing that's what it is. I'll give you a little hint though. The Jags have made the playoffs in more than a year or two. With you being so young, you should be familiar with google so you might want to do a little more research before making such a misinformed post.
Quote:and the gags have done what to achieve the success and play in a playoff game? their whole existance? other than a year maybe two.

By your response, I will assume you agree with everything I stated.