Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 13 Injury Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Three Jaguars were ruled out for the Vikings game:

TE Julius Thomas (back)

WR Allen Hurns (hamstring)

DE Jared Odrick (elbow)

The only significant Vikings injury I know about is safety Harrison Smith's ankle. He is out indefinitely.

I can't believe nobody else seems to care about this.

Who has said they don't care?
Quote:Who has said they don't care?

Just the fact that nobody replied indicates only I care.
Nope, not at all.

It just indicates that there is no conversation to be had. You've stated the injuries, what's more to say?

Quote:Nope, not at all.

It just indicates that there is no conversation to be had. You've stated the injuries, what's more to say?

If you think there is no conversation to be had, you know nothing about injuries.
Quote:If you think there is no conversation to be had, you know nothing about injuries.

You couldn't be more wrong. How can you possibly say I know nothing about injuries? Do you know what I do for a job? Don't assume anything.

All I'm saying is that there really isn't anything else to be elaborated on. You've stated the facts about who's injured.. perhaps people have more important things to do than engage in conversation about injuries.. you know, with it being 2 weeks until Christmas and all..
Quote:Who has said they don't care?

I don't. This season feels like a giant 17 week preseason.
I have a cut on my whiskey pouring hand that's certain to come into play in this matchup.

I'm expected to tough it out, but may need to be spelled in the fourth quarter frequently.
Quote:I have a cut on my whiskey pouring hand that's certain to come into play in this matchup.

I'm expected to tough it out, but may need to be spelled in the fourth quarter frequently.

Just update us on your recovery progress and we'll do all we can to help.
Quote:If you think there is no conversation to be had, you know nothing about injuries.

Lol what is your problem? Why do you go right to attacking him for no reason at all? I can't understand you for the life of me.
Quote:Lol what is your problem? Why do you go right to attacking him for no reason at all? I can't understand you for the life of me.

My problem is he thinks there is nothing to discuss about three Jaguars players being ruled out with injuries and at least two more (Chris Ivory and Brandon Linder) being questionable. Why would somebody who watches football every week, especially the same team I watch, think there is nothing to discuss relating to injuries?

There is no reason to think this is funny.

Thomas and Odrick to IR.
Quote:Thomas and Odrick to IR.

I just saw that.
thanks for the info, its nice to get some good info on injuries around here
I hope Linder and Ivory play. We need them against Minnesota's very good defense.

I guess we may have seen the last of those 2.
Quote:I hope Linder and Ivory play. We need them against Minnesota's very good defense.
no we dont. The season is over
Quote:My problem is he thinks there is nothing to discuss about three Jaguars players being ruled out with injuries and at least two more (Chris Ivory and Brandon Linder) being questionable. Why would somebody who watches football every week, especially the same team I watch, think there is nothing to discuss relating to injuries?

There is no reason to think this is funny.

All he said was that there was no discussion to be had. That's his opinion and you can't tell him otherwise. Just because you think everyone needs to talk about injures doesn't mean everyone has to. People are free to do what they want.
They probably wont be back next year. Its a shame. I thought Thomas would be a halfway decent vertical threat but the losing culture Gus employs makes our players get fat and not care
Pages: 1 2 3 4