Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man Killed By 'Atomic Wedgie'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Man Killed By 'Atomic Wedgie'

MCLOUD, Oklahoma - 33-year-old Brad Davis was arrested Tuesday night after police say he killed his stepfather by suffocating him with his own underwear and then striking him in the head. Davis reportedly told investigators he gave 58-year-old Denver Lee St. Clair an "atomic wedgie."

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/...mic-Wedgie

I think the headline is a bit misleading.

Quote:I think the headline is a bit misleading.

Just a bit.
Wedgies don't kill people.

People kill people.

Isn't an atomic wedgie where you pull the underwear the person is wearing up over their head? So how does this reporter go from the act of suffocating someone with a pair of underwear to "atomic wedgie"?
Quote:Isn't an atomic wedgie where you pull the underwear the person is wearing up over their head? So how does this reporter go from the act of suffocating someone with a pair of underwear to "atomic wedgie"?

Maybe because it was still attached?
Quote:Maybe because it was still attached?

Was that part included in the video? Because the print part of it only said he was suffocated with his own panties...not that he was wearing them at the time. Tongue
Quote:Wedgies don't kill people.

People kill people.
Does that mean we need stricter underwear laws?
Quote:Does that mean we need stricter underwear laws?

That's a given!! :thumbsup:
Quote:That's a given!! :thumbsup:

We should have a three day waiting period before buying undies. And mentally unstable people shouldn't be allowed to own any. How many times have we heard of some crazy guy hanging himself with his undies in prison? Too many times.
Quote:We should have a three day waiting period before buying undies. And mentally unstable people shouldn't be allowed to own any. How many times have we heard of some crazy guy hanging himself with his undies in prison? Too many times.

I think you're on to something here!!

From the state of most men's underwear...I think there should be a special class on responsible underwear ownership too!! :thumbsup:
Quote:I think you're on to something here!!

From the state of most men's underwear...I think there should be a special class on responsible underwear ownership too!! :thumbsup:

The underwear is evil and must be punished.
Quote:I think you're on to something here!!

Maybe we can get concealed undie permits. That way if you don't want to sag your pants, you can pull them up and know one would know whether you got undies on or not.
Quote:The underwear is evil and must be punished.

Aren't men's underwear punished enough???? :blink:
Quote:Aren't men's underwear punished enough???? :blink:

Hey, it's not our fault we like chilli dogs and beer........ :teehee: :yes:
Quote:Does that mean we need stricter underwear laws?
Careful, it could happen.
Quote:Hey, it's not our fault we like chilli dogs and beer........ :teehee: :yes:

It's not the poor underwears fault either!!!
Quote:We should have a three day waiting period before buying undies. And mentally unstable people shouldn't be allowed to own any.
The mentally unstable women I've met usually don't wear underwear.

I wouldn't know about the guys.
Quote:Aren't men's underwear punished enough???? :blink:

Maybe womens undies would have skid marks too if there were enough material on them see it.
Quote:Maybe womens undies would have skid marks too if there were enough material on them see it.

Guess woman are just smarter than men! :thumbsup:

And no, they wouldn't!! :yucky: