Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Message board invitations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While in a pet loss support chat room, I chatted with a Florida State alum in Tallahassee. I asked him if he would be interested in joining a message board with many FSU fans after reading his comment about watching the BCS NCG because he went to FSU. He said that would be awesome, so I asked him if he also is a Jaguars fan. He is a Jaguars fan too, so I gave him a link to jaguars.com and instructed him to scroll to the bottom and click on Message Board.

Do you ever invite people to post here?

I'm not following you.

Quote:While in a pet loss support chat room, I chatted with a Florida State alum in Tallahassee. I asked him if he would be interested in joining a message board with many FSU fans after reading his comment about watching the BCS NCG because he went to FSU. He said that would be awesome, so I asked him if he also is a Jaguars fan. He is a Jaguars fan too, so I gave him a link to jaguars.com and instructed him to scroll to the bottom and click on Message Board.

Do you ever invite people to post here?

Only if it's someone I don't like.

I have never invited anyone to the board, but I do think it's cool you did JW.

I invited some tacks fans but they said I was only poking fun at their illiteracy.

Quote:I invited some tacks fans but they said I was only poking fun at their illiteracy.

Who read the invitation to them?
I'd like to keep my friends, thank you very much.

Quote:Who read the invitation to them?

The smartest man in all of Tennessee: The man who once made first backup on Jeopardy.
Quote:Who read the invitation to them?

I asked them, as they stood their in their orange jump suits.
I occasionally ask other Jags fans I talk to if they are members here.  

Then I tell them not to tell me their screen name so I don't think less of them!  :teehee:
I've trolled maybe 4 teams the jags were playing on gameday, so they would come and troll here...you're welcome I guess. 

Quote:I've trolled maybe 4 teams the jags were playing on gameday, so they would come and troll here...you're welcome I guess. 

The only time I trolled another team's message board, Bears fans called me an idiot, a moron, stupid, and a bad word. That is why I never did it again.
Quote:The only time I trolled another team's message board, Bears fans called me an idiot, a moron, stupid, and a bad word. That is why I never did it again.

That wasn't nice of them at all.
Quote:The only time I trolled another team's message board, Bears fans called me an idiot, a moron, stupid, and a bad word. That is why I never did it again.

You should feel fortunate.  I get that here.
Quote:You should feel fortunate.  I get that here.
That's because you're stooopid. Tongue
Quote:I'd like to keep my friends, thank you very much.

I stopped reading at "s"
Quote:That's because you're stooopid. Tongue

And a more on and an itty ut too.   :yes:

Stay away from the Bears, the Eagles, The NY teams and Oakland. The fans of those teams aren't the nicest people to your face...there's no way they'd be nice on a message board.
Quote:I stopped reading at "s"

Yeah...that seemed like a stretch to me too! :whistling:
Quote:Stay away from the Bears, the Eagles, The NY teams and Oakland. The fans of those teams aren't the nicest people to your face...there's no way they'd be nice on a message board.

I almost got in a fist fight at the end of the last Jags Eagles game with some drunk Eagle fan in Philly. I know....hard to believe, huh?,,,

Pages: 1 2