Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New Colts Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a new web site for the Colts. www.indycoltsnation.com The forums are up and working fine. We are still working on the front page. We will have a link to here, and any other football web sites. If you know of one, let us know. It is a pretty open forum and we don't have a ton of rules. It is open to anyone who wants to join, Colt fans and non Colt fans.

Thanks, Jag-U-Lar

Wow, 1 playoff win and brand new site? 

Gotta accommodate the influx of frontrunners, huh? Laughing

Who would ever go there?
Hey dude I'm not a colts fan but best of luck with your new website, let us know how it goes ok?

Quote:Who would ever go there?
Maybe a Colts fan? All message boards didn't start off with 10,000 members. They started with 1.

Btw, I signed up, but still waiting on an email for my password.
Quote:Maybe a Colts fan? All message boards didn't start off with 10,000 members. They started with 1.

Btw, I signed up, but still waiting on an email for my password.
Colts fans? Why would somebody be that?
Quote:Colts fans? Why would somebody be that?
Because they don't like losing year after year, like........... Wink
Quote:Because they don't like losing year after year, like........... Wink

oh so your saying you weren't a fan before Manning, gotcha!
Quote:Who would ever go there?

People who wear argyle sweater vests, enjoy hot cocoa by the fire on a chilly night, and love a good romance novel.  You know, Colt fans.
Quote:People who wear argyle sweater vests, enjoy hot cocoa by the fire on a chilly night, and love a good romance novel.  You know, Colt fans.
So... Sammy?
Quote:There is a new web site for the Colts. www.indycoltsnation.com The forums are up and working fine. We are still working on the front page. We will have a link to here, and any other football web sites. If you know of one, let us know. It is a pretty open forum and we don't have a ton of rules. It is open to anyone who wants to join, Colt fans and non Colt fans.

Thanks, Jag-U-Lar

I hope the website works out. I wish you the best of luck. I have registered.

Quote:People who wear argyle sweater vests, enjoy hot cocoa by the fire on a chilly night, and love a good romance novel.  You know, Colt fans.

Well for me, Maya Rodale has always been my favorite author. :yes:

[Image: WickedWallflower.jpg]
Bodice ripper!!!!

Quote:Bodice ripper!!!!

I think she ripped his bodice!!
Oh! It's that kind of book!