Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ever want a Jesus Shuttlesworth jersey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You know? If David Stern was really trying to keep the NBA a "professional" league, this type of buffoonery would be stopped.. This type of nonsense would never fly in the NFL.. And even if the NFL has a dictator for a commissioner, he would never allow this type of garbage to happen..

Quote:You know? If David Stern was really trying to keep the NBA a "professional" league, this type of buffoonery would be stopped.. This type of nonsense would never fly in the NFL.. And even if the NFL has a dictator for a commissioner, he would never allow this type of garbage to happen..
I am with you. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
I think it's a cool idea. /shrug
Deleted for dumbness

This is the league that tankers want us to emulate.
Quote:Deleted for dumbness

But we can still see you... :whistling:
Quote:But we can still see you... :whistling:

I'm sitting in the doctors exam room by myself giggling at this. I sure hope she doesn't hear me. I don't think my insurance covers psychologist visits.
Quote:I'm sitting in the doctors exam room by myself giggling at this. I sure hope she doesn't hear me. I don't think my insurance covers psychologist visits.

Opps! Hope I didn't get you sent away on "vacation"... :no:
Quote:But we can still see you... :whistling:

Yes, but you can't see me behind this curtain, can you?

Illusion!
Quote:Yes, but you can't see me behind this curtain, can you?

Illusion!

Uh...we can still see you!

Illusion fail//
Dangit.

I knew that guy at the magic store was full of it.

Quote:Dangit.

I knew that guy at the magic store was full of it.

If you would have spent that extra $20 on the deluxe kit you wouldn't be having this problem! Plus you would have gotten a real rabbit to pull out of your hat!! :thumbsup:
$20 can get you all of that?!?!?!

Quote:$20 can get you all of that?!?!?!

Well...depending on what side of town you are on. :whistling:
Quote:$20 can get you all of that?!?!?!

It obviously worked for Mr. Bchbunnie.
Quote:It obviously worked for Mr. Bchbunnie.

Hey...he had a really nice hat!! :thumbsup:
Quote:You know? If David Stern was really trying to keep the NBA a "professional" league, this type of buffoonery would be stopped.. This type of nonsense would never fly in the NFL.. And even if the NFL has a dictator for a commissioner, he would never allow this type of garbage to happen..

Chad Ochocinco says hello.

Quote:Chad Ochocinco says hello.

Big difference, he went through the court system and legally had it changed.. 
Quote:Big difference, he went through the court system and legally had it changed.. 

It's what you sign up for to be an NBA fan these days. That league started catering to a younger fanbase a long time ago, this is what they want. The closer games look like the ultimate schoolyard pickup game, the better.
Pages: 1 2