Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Captain D's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really like this stuff, even though its really not considered fast food (or is it?)

I heard its responsible for something like 93% of the American Obesity rate, but that's just a rumor I think because something that good has to also be good for you..
I suffer from soft arteries and my Dr. prescribes Captain D's at least twice a week.

Love their food!

Quote:I really like this stuff, even though its really not considered fast food (or is it?)

I heard its responsible for something like 93% of the American Obesity rate, but that's just a rumor I think because something that good has to also be good for you..

It's got a drive thru window...it's fast food! :yes:
Quote:It's got a drive thru window...it's fast food! :yes:

Its a meal of vitamins and minerals.. The new fried cheesecake balls are high in vitamin C
The kids meals come with defibrillators...tell me that's not fun!

Quote:The kids meals come with defibrillators...tell me that's not fun!

Thats cause McDonalds is down the street.. Captain D's is fish.. Fish is good for you :yes:
I have collected all but one of the Defibrillators in the Grey's Anatomy promotion. Only one I am missing is Meredith and I am poised to get that one by Friday!

I wouldnt feed Captain D's to my dog!

Edit: or cat since its fish.

Quote:I wouldnt feed Captain D's to my dog!

Edit: or cat since its fish.

That statement WILL get forwarded to the Humane Society for abuse, SIR!!
IMO, Captain D's is to fish what Chick-Fil-A is to chicken, a creative way to make nutritional food unhealthy.

Quote:IMO, Captain D's is to fish what Chick-Fil-A is to chicken, a creative way to make nutritional food unhealthy.

Amen for nutritional value :yes:
Quote:I really like this stuff, even though its really not considered fast food (or is it?)

Did you have a diet coke or water with it?
Quote:Did you have a diet coke or water with it?

I don't touch either. That stuffs bad for ya.. Give me a Coke. 93 octane..
Quote:Its a meal of vitamins and minerals.. The new fried cheesecake balls are high in vitamin C

Yeah, vitamin Cholesterol. 
Captain D's has no clue how to cook their own food. Raw dough soaked in oil covering up a peace of white leather is usually how the story begins.
What ever happened to Long John Silvers?

Quote:I don't touch either. That stuffs bad for ya.. Give me a Coke. 93 octane..
To bad, the diet coke or water option flushes out most of the calories you ingest. Fact.
Quote:Thats cause McDonalds is down the street.. Captain D's is fish.. Fish is good for you :yes:

As long as its not caught from the Pacific. 

No nuclear laced fish for me, thank you. 
Quote:What ever happened to Long John Silvers?
I thought he died from AIDS.

Oh wait. That was Long John Holmes.

My mistake.
Quote:I thought he died from AIDS.

Oh wait. That was Long John Holmes.

My mistake.

I figured it had something to do with cutting off all that blood to his brain so often.... :blink:
Pages: 1 2