Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: SEC Network Hires Tim Tebow for Pregame Show SEC Nation, Additional ESPN Duties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

SEC Network Hires Tim Tebow for Pregame Show SEC Nation, Additional ESPN Duties

Former Florida quarterback and Heisman winner, Tim Tebow, has been hired as a college football analyst for the SEC Network launching in August 2014. Through a multi-year agreement, Tebow’s primary role will be as an analyst for <i>SEC Nation</i>, the network’s traveling pregame show that will originate from a different SEC campus each week beginning August 28, 2014.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releas...pn-duties/

I think BchBunnie is cheating on you with AmeliaIslandJag.. Thought you should know..

Quote:I think BchBunnie is cheating on you with AmeliaIslandJag.. Thought you should know..

Trouble maker!!!
[Image: 2j2t6cy.gif]

Quote:[Image: 2j2t6cy.gif]

I don't know what you're talking about, I've never even talked to the guy...has anyone ever talked to that guy? He just posts his little updates and speaks to no one!!
Drifter, Bunnie...

In the case of little 9 year old TMD...

Drifter...

[Image: 2ic7j8l.jpg]

Quote:Drifter, Bunnie...

In the case of little 9 year old TMD...

Drifter...

[Image: 2ic7j8l.jpg]

:blink:
Quote: :blink:

See? Drinking until you blackout isn't always a good thing..
Quote:See? Drinking until you blackout isn't always a good thing..

Okay...good! So it wasn't all the drugs, just the drinking!! Banana
Cool. A thread in which the title subject matter is never mentioned, other than the original post. Not once.
I wonder what "other" duties ESPN is gonna have for ole Timmah.. 

[Image: 2q1rj0m.jpg] [Image: wb85dz.jpg]

Quote:Cool. A thread in which the title subject matter is never mentioned, other than the original post. Not once.

I'm sure the other 15 Tebow ESPN threads will suffice you.. 
Quote:I'm sure the other 15 Tebow ESPN threads will suffice you..
And where would I find those? I don't see any.

That's ok, no big deal.

I'm sorry if I interrupted you and Bchbunnie4.
Quote:And where would I find those? I don't see any.

That's ok, no big deal.

I'm sorry if I interrupted you and Bchbunnie4.

You're forgiven..
Quote:You're forgiven..
Good night, Gracie.
Quote:Good night, Gracie.

Night Smile
Quote:Cool. A thread in which the title subject matter is never mentioned, other than the original post. Not once.
Because it wasn't talked about enough in the two other threads on the message board about it? There's one on the College board...and one on the main board. This is the sideline...where everything BUT football (and religion and politics) is talked about!! Big Grin

Edit: I lied...looks like they deleted the on on the main board! :yes:
Quote:Because it wasn't talked about enough in the two other threads on the message board about it? There's one on the College board...and one on the main board. This is the sideline...where everything BUT football (and religion and politics) is talked about!! Big Grin

We still talk religion and politics.. But we talk in code so the mods can't detect it.. 

The octopus is coloring in the lines of the Maddona coloring book..  
Quote:We still talk religion and politics.. But we talk in code so the mods can't detect it.. 

The octopus is coloring in the lines of the Maddona coloring book..

The duck barks at midnight!
Quote:The duck barks at midnight!

BLASPHEMER!!!
Pages: 1 2