Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Our 2014 opponents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Home: Houston Texans,Indianapolis,Tennessee,Cleveland,Pittsburgh,Dallas (London) ,N.Y. Giants,Miami 

Away:Houston Texans,Indianapolis,Tennessee,Baltimore,Cincinnati,Philadelphia,Washington,San Diego 
Pittsburgh, NYG & Miami. That should help in the ticket department, even if the Miami "fans" all come from the Jacksonville area.

I'll probably be at the Bengals and Eagles away games.
@Washington and Baltimore. Good news if you're a Jagiars fan who lives on MD!
Quote:@Washington and Baltimore. Good news if you're a Jagiars fan who lives on MD!

Cinncy and Philly don't seem like they'd be that far of a drive
It is hard to think about this before the Super Bowl, but I have one question.

How did the NFL choose the Cowboys for the London game?

There won't be any 2nd half easy schedule like this season. 

That 2013 Jags 2nd half schedule might have been the easiest 7 game stretch of schedule in NFL history or at least Jags history. Had the Colts locked up their playoff seed they'd have sat their starters too, making it 8. 

Quote:@Washington and Baltimore. Good news if you're a Jagiars fan who lives on MD!
Hurray for me, I don't have to drive anywhere to go see them next year ha. Hopefully when I show up we'll be a much improved team with a winning record Big Grin
Quote:I'll probably be at the Bengals and Eagles away games.

You live in Detroit. So that sounds odd. 
Quote:Cinncy and Philly don't seem like they'd be that far of a drive

Cincy is a far drive (8 hours), but Philly isn't.
I might be going to 3 Jags games next season, @Balt, @Philly and @Washington

Quote:There won't be any 2nd half easy schedule like this season. 

That 2013 Jags 2nd half schedule might have been the easiest 7 game stretch of schedule in NFL history or at least Jags history. Had the Colts locked up their playoff seed they'd have sat their starters too, making it 8. 

We will not know the order until April. Right now we just know who we play at home and on the road.
At first glance, this really doesn't appear to be too challenging of a schedule.

Quote:You live in Detroit. So that sounds odd.

Fine by me.
i'm planning on going to the SD game

I'm wanting to go to Jacksonville for a game. I might consider the Steelers game... so many classic games with them.
Kind of weird - except for the Colts, no home game against a team that made the playoffs in 2013.
Quote:At first glance, this really doesn't appear to be too challenging of a schedule.

My thoughts.
My WAY WAY to early prediction

Quote:Home: Houston Texans(L),Indianapolis(L),Tennessee(W),Cleveland(W),Pittsburgh(W),Dallas (L),N.Y. Giants(W),Miami(W)

Away:Houston Texans(W),Indianapolis(L),Tennessee(W),Baltimore(L),Cincinnati(L),Philadelphia(L),Washington(W),San Diego(L) 
Quote:Home: Houston Texans,Indianapolis,Tennessee,Cleveland,Pittsburgh,Dallas (London) ,N.Y. Giants,Miami 

Away:Houston Texans,Indianapolis,Tennessee,Baltimore,Cincinnati,Philadelphia,Washington,San Diego 

W: Tennessee, @ Tennessee, @ Washington

L: Indy, @Indy, Houston, @Houston, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Giants, Miami, @baltimore, @Cinci, @Philadelphia, @ San Diego

Tennessee:  2-14, and they get WInston. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4