Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought this might be a fun little topic.

Who would be your team MVP for the season?

Rookie of the year (for us)?

Most improved?

Coach of he year? (Can be any position coach, head coach)

Who on the CURRENT roster are you most looking forward to seeing next season?

For me, the team MVP would probably be Marks/Poz. Both had a pretty good year. No one on offense really warranted it.

Cyp would be the rookie of the year for me too. He started slow, but by the end of the season became one of our best players.

Most improved would again be Cyp or Branch. Cyp for reasons listed above, Branch started the year barley making the roster and is not a decent NFL DE.

Gus is the obvious coach of the year for us. After an 0-8 start he kept the team motivated and finished the season with a 4-4 record.

I'm personally looking forward to seeing Ace and Cyp again next season. Ace has something about him that makes me think he can keep on improving. If Cyp keeps getting better, he may end up being our best player by next season.

Quote:I thought this might be a fun little topic.

Who would be your team MVP for the season?

Rookie of the year (for us)?

Most improved?

Coach of he year? (Can be any position coach, head coach)

Who on the CURRENT roster are you most looking forward to seeing next season?

For me, the team MVP would probably be Marks/Poz. Both had a pretty good year. No one on offense really warranted it.

Cyp would be the rookie of the year for me too. He started slow, but by the end of the season became one of our best players.

Most improved would again be Cyp or Branch. Cyp for reasons listed above, Branch started the year barley making the roster and is not a decent NFL DE.

Gus is the obvious coach of the year for us. After an 0-8 start he kept the team motivated and finished the season with a 4-4 record.

I'm personally looking forward to seeing Ace and Cyp again next season. Ace has something about him that makes me think he can keep on improving. If Cyp keeps getting better, he may end up being our best player by next season.
Rookie of the Year: Cyp #1 and Gratz a 2nd

Most Improved: Branch. Didn't do much of anything last year and really at the start. But turned it around a lot!

Coach of the Year: Bradley. Brought a talentless roster together and made everyone believers in the system. Got a few wins out of it too.

Current roster piece: Ace Sanders and Luke Joekel. Ace might turn out to be a very potent weapon and Luke needs to show what he can do still. Hope he doesn't get hurt anymore.
Rookie of the year: Cyprien. Ace Sanders is a close 2nd in terms of value vs production. Gratz was injured, but was OK in games he started. I think all 3 have great potential.

Most improved: Andre Branch.

Coach: Gus Bradley.

Defensivs MVP: Poz.

Offensive MVP: No one was consistently playing at a high level. I guess Austin Pazstor just because he was consistent for most of the year, and the offensive line played better once he came in and got his feet wet.

Most surprising: Senderrick Marks. I didn't expect him to be anything more than a rotational player, but he constantly flashed. He reminded me of a smaller Stroud, and boy, do I miss those days.
Also, I'm excited to see Marks, Poz, Gratz, Cyprien, Sanders, Ryan Davis, Andre Branch, Mike Brown, Todman and all the young players keep developing. I really want to see Joeckel have a healthy season.