Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ps4 games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I got a ps4 for my birthday and wanted to get some suggestions for a game to get. I like most genres what I'm looking for is best replayability. I like shooters but want a really good single player mode. RPGs I would probably say are my favorite genre. I know they don't have a lot of titles but just wanted to get the suggestions of some of the gamers on here. Thanks
PS4 has no gaems.

Quote:PS4 has no gaems.
It's true.  THey got nothing.  My brother bought me one a month ago, and there's still no games, that aren't also on ps3.  THey don't have anything in the Redbox.  

TO answer your question though.  BF4 is pretty sweet.
Wait for Infamous: Second Son, The Order:1886, or Uncharted 4. 

Quote:It's true. THey got nothing. My brother bought me one a month ago, and there's still no games, that aren't also on ps3. THey don't have anything in the Redbox.

TO answer your question though. BF4 is pretty sweet.
Yes BF4 is sweet. Cod ghosts is growing on me . Just depends on whether you like to spawn and shoot or actually think about tactics. I can only speak for those two titles because I only play those two. I can't get into the other stuff like I did when I was younger.
BF4 was gonna most likely be the first purchase but I just wanted to get some opinions. Thanks for the input.
One more question. Has anybody tried playing GTAV on the PS4? Getting conflicting reports on it.
I suggest an Xbox One.

I just got my PS4 today. The games are great. I would highly recommend Killzone: Shadow Fall or Knack.