Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Prediction: Titans will tank for Winston.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Luck 

Bridgewater

Winston

One helluva division. 

Better stock up on canned goods and shot gun shells.
A further prediction:

The silly snake will find something new to self-soil about if this doesn't come to fruition.

It's just what he does. He has a serious track record of it. One that has made him a laughing stock around here, I might add.

Quote:A further prediction:

The silly snake will find something new to self-soil about if this doesn't come to fruition.

It's just what he does. He has a serious track record of it. One that has made him a laughing stock around here, I might add.

Well the thread worked. I anticipated you'd be foolish enough to reply to this silly little thread. Thanks for proving me right.
Quote:Well the thread worked. I anticipated you'd be foolish enough to reply to this silly little thread. Thanks for proving me right.

ITS A TRAP!!!!!  Our forums can't repel trolls of this magnitude!
Teams don't tank.
Why wouldn't the Texans have just tanked next year for Winston. He's a so much better prospect than Bridgewater.
Quote:Teams don't tank.

I once believed that. Then 2011, and 2013 happened. 

Such a noble and naive concept. 

Quote:Why wouldn't the Texans have just tanked next year for Winston. He's a so much better prospect than Bridgewater.

The Texans didn't come into this season with the intention of tanking. Theirs started around mid-season and they correctly summized that they had a lost season anyway, so might as well actually get something significant at the end of suffering through it. Winston might be a better pro than Bridgewater or maybe not. Bridgewater is fantastic QB prospect as a stand alone. 

Quote:I once believed that. Then 2011, and 2013 happened. 

The Texans didn't come into this season with the intention of tanking. Theirs started around mid-season and they correctly summized that they had a lost season anyway, so might as well actually get something significant at the end of suffering through it. Winston might be a better pro than Bridgewater or maybe not. Bridgewater is fantastic QB prospect as a stand alone.
Still throwing out lies, I see. You've yet to show one piece of evidence of tanking. I love the internet/message boards -where the con men post for the gullible.
Quote:I once believed that. Then 2011, and 2013 happened. 

Can you please elaborate on your idiotic statement?

Who exactly is doing the tanking here? Is it:

1. The coach, who got fired, and is looking for work, but decided to tank for the betterment of the employer he is no longer getting a paycheck from?

2. The player, who is an independent contractor and gets zero benefit for not playing hard and potentially affecting future contracts?

3. The owner, who somehow has magical powers to force #1 and #2 above?

Please elaborate. I am looking forward to it.

Quote:Can you please elaborate on your idiotic statement?

1. The coach, who got fired, and is looking for work, but decided to tank for the betterment of the employer he is no longer getting a paycheck from?

2. The player, who is an independent contractor and gets zero benefit for not playing hard and potentially affecting future contracts?

Obviously the ilumanati are behind it, they are Tebow fans and are annoyed at us for not picking him up. So they infiltrated several NFL teams and the NFL itself to force the Colts to tank for Luck, Texans for Bridgewater and the Titans apparently next year for Winston.

It's so obvious?

Honestly I wonder if some people on this forum believe Neil Armstrong stepped foot on the moon!
Quote:Obviously the ilumanati are behind it, they are Tebow fans and are annoyed at us for not picking him up. So they infiltrated several NFL teams and the NFL itself to force the Colts to tank for Luck, Texans for Bridgewater and the Titans apparently next year for Winston.

It's so obvious?

Honestly I wonder if some people on this forum believe Neil Armstrong stepped foot on the moon!
Don't you know that Kubiack faked his "stroke"? That was really a sign to Bob McNair that the coach was in on the fix. Wade Phillips was then brought in on it with a large lump sum payment and a promise to be given serious consideration for the coach's job.

This all happened in Texas, so some of the same people behind the Kennedy assassination (former LBJ cronies) are behind the Texans tanking.

It's very clear to those who aren't naïve and noble.
Colts  = Suck for Luck

Texans = Lay dead for Ted

Jags = Bad as hell for Manziel

Titans = Winless for Winston

"we didn't tank, we just stank." - AFC South

"lol" - The curse of the AFC South

Quote:Well the thread worked. I anticipated you'd be foolish enough to reply to this silly little thread. Thanks for proving me right.
someone had to point out how utterly moronic your notion is. Either there is a coach on his last leg fighting for his job, or a coach in his first year on the job. It is in the best interest of neither to tank.

My guess is that you've never been around professional athletes or coaches at any point in your life. They don't tank. It's not in their blood. If it were, they wouldn't be in the pinnacle of their profession.

Concepts that you are incredibly oblivious to.
Quote:Can you please elaborate on your idiotic statement?

TMD, I see you are actively posting on here. Still waiting on your response to the above. Do I need to wait till 2014?
Quote:TMD, I see you are actively posting on here. Still waiting on your response to the above. Do I need to wait till 2014?

TMD, It's 2014, and still waiting for your response to the above. I'll be here.
Players don't tank. They know that if they don't perform, a team will bring in someone who does.

Tacks offering two ham sammichs and Locker right now for Gabbert, now who says they aren't tanking?

I hope they get stuck in that trap

How about this:

Colts: Luck

Texans: Teddy

Titans: Winston

Jags: Manziel

That would be such a fun division...

Pages: 1 2 3