Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I know it's bad right now guys but it will get better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jags are going to come back in the 2nd half and win this game.

They are a MASH unit right now. It is what it is.
No worries.  We've got the winning culture.

Were making Trent Richardson look good right now
Why win?  I want the best possible draft and hope for next year. 

Careful there, Navy.

Dakota will question your fanhood.

Oooh.

Quote:Jags are going to come back in the 2nd half and win this game.

I hope not.
I thought this was going to be a thread about next year, which I would agree with.  We have no chance in this game, however.

Dakota...

It's an innate talent that I work hard to continue to develop and cultivate. 

Kind of the response I expected.

What else would someone like you say. Clearly, you don't understand the difference between losing and trying to lose. For that, I really, honestly feel sorry for you.

If you say so, Dakota.

Continue to defend your guy Gene Smith for us.

If it's any consolation, I honed my craft reading your posts.

Quote:Jags are going to come back in the 2nd half and win this game.
They likely won't even keep it within 20 points -  but the draft and FA period around the corner mean a whole lot more than this game.  

A rookie and two PS guys at receiver  +  a third and second stringer at OLB + dumb penalties +  3 turnovers   =  bad loss

Quote:We handed the colts luck and now the texans bridgewater, don't you realize why he and many others are upset? Do you understand the importance of a QB? This is a QB driven league, potentially, we could be screwed for years with the two victories against texans, or are you so drunk with winning a few meaningless games.
. No one knows if Bridgewater is even gonna be the pick..
I don't know, his Bowl game performance was pretty good. It was against Miami, but still good.
Quote: 

If it's any consolation, I honed my craft reading your posts.
While that may explain your recent ignorance, what's the excuse for your asinine takes before I ever noticed you? 

You've always been stupid that way, long before I pointed it out.

Have you been a fan of mine for years before I even acknowledged the fact that  you existed?

**Yawn***