Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Game not broadcasting in Orlando?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Orlando is a secondary market of Jacksonville, which means they are mandated to show all away games. Today's game is in Indy, so why the heck isn't it showing?

What station do we call to tell them to change it?

I don't know, I thought it was law that they had to carry the Jags game....but WKMG Local 6 does whatever it wants apparently...I'm so thrilled that I get to miss my teams last game because of the fins.....so GO JETS...end their season!

so WKMG is who we call to complain?

Looking up their information now so that collectively, we can blow them up.

I was trying to figure it out as well, check both your PM's if you want to watch the game

The number is 407 521 1200.

Apparently, the decision was made and is irreversible, but we can absolutely speak with the general manager about it on Monday. 

I am furious. 

The GM will absolutely hear about this...

Also, thanks Eric.

hmmm Jags Front office should look into this. They're has to be repercussions they're blatantly breaking a contract they have with the NFL.

Quote:Orlando is a secondary market of Jacksonville, which means they are mandated to show all away games. Today's game is in Indy, so why the heck isn't it showing?

What station do we call to tell them to change it?
Welcome to my weekly nightmare. That's why I don't rely on TV. Good luck though.
I am sure the NFL will address it if that station is violating it's contractual responsibilities.

PS: Orlando sucks anyway.

Why is this sidelined? Shouldn't it at least be NFLed?
Great question. The more awareness our fanbase has of this the more of an impact we can make by blowing them up on Monday morning.

Quote:I am sure the NFL will address it if that station is violating it's contractual responsibilities.

PS: Orlando sucks anyway.

Orlando does suck, and I hope the Jaguars front office does something about it. The Orlando CBS affiliate makes it extremely difficult to get a foothold in our secondary market. They undermine the Jaguars every chance they get.
Meanwhile in Jacksonville, we get stuck with two crap games at 4 (TB-NO and BUF-NE).