Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thief who swallowed a victim’s gold chain is fed 96 bananas by police so they can reclaim it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Thief who swallowed a victim’s gold chain is fed 96 bananas by police so they can reclaim it

Police spent 24 hours feeding a thief 96 bananas to retrieve the gold chain he stole and swallowed.

Damu Gupta, 28, had snatched the necklace from a doctor minutes into a long-distance train journey from Mumbai to Gondia, central India, last Saturday.

But he when Dr Sheetal Kamble started screaming, and passengers ran to her rescue, Gupta put the 11g piece of jewellery in his mouth.

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2om3MS3E9

</div>

Are bananas notorious for making you poop? :blink:
Quote:Are bananas notorious for making you poop? :blink:

I'm pretty sure 96 of anything will make ya poo lol
Quote:I'm pretty sure 96 of anything will make ya poo lol

96 Philly style soft pretzels might have the opposite effect   :woot: :blink: :pinch:

Quote:96 Philly style soft pretzels might have the opposite effect :woot: :blink: :pinch:

That sounds like experience talkin haha
Quote:96 Philly style soft pretzels might have the opposite effect :woot: :blink: :pinch:

96 pieces of cheese and he'd never poop again! :no:
He did it for the free bananas.
Quote:That sounds like experience talkin haha

How do you think he became so full of it?   :teehee:

Quote:96 Philly style soft pretzels might have the opposite effect   :woot: :blink: :pinch:

I miss those.