Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Do you believe in Blackmon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do you believe he can come back next year, stay out of trouble and be our Josh Gordon?

I see it as a long shot that I really, really hope pans out.   He's a game changer. 

Not really.  Do I wish he comes back and dominates?  YES!

Will I be surprised if he isn't part of our team?  No.

Yes, he's been a terrific pick up to fill in at CB.

Quote:Yes, he's been a terrific pick up to fill in at CB.

[Image: ISeeWhatYouDidThereBlackWithTextSS.png]
I think he will be back and have a monster year.  

Quote:I see it as a long shot that I really, really hope pans out.   He's a game changer. 

I agree. I think he may even be able to come back next year, but will he stay out of trouble for the next 7 years? Not so sure.
Quote:Do you believe he can come back next year, stay out of trouble and be our Josh Gordon?

He could be a good player, I don't think he'll be as good as Josh Gordon. He's much more physically talented than Blackmon.

Still I think Blackmon could come back and be a good player for the team if that's his goal. I doubt it will be, though.
Yes.  He will become elite and cut out the trash.

I'm extremely hopeful that B14CKMON not only returns to form but he sets the presidence of being a stellar playmaker...

Here's to hoping...

NH3...
I want to believe in him. But everyday I get worried I am going to see him in the news for something. Love him as a player, and hope he can turn it around.
Quote:I want to believe in him. But everyday I get worried I am going to see him in the news for something. Love him as a player, and hope he can turn it around.
THIS!!!

I would love to say he could be a superstar here for years to come, but there will always be that part of me waiting for the next NFL.com headline regarding the next screw-up.
He may play a next year but I do not believe he will play 16 games in a season for us in his career. Great talent and I hope he can sort out his life.
Yes.

I'd like to believe in him. But it's not even a guarantee that he is back next year.
Quote:I'd like to believe in him. But it's not even a guarantee that he is back next year.

Then why not just cut him when they found out he would be suspended indefinitely? So they could trade him?

-ScrewDrvr-

I believe he can be an amazing WR.

I don't believe he can stay out of trouble.

Do I believe in him? No. Not at all.

I really hope he can stay out of trouble, though. He has the potential to be a Top 5 WR in the league. 

No one here knows him personally and knows how bad he really is, he's made mistakes sure but nobody here knows anything so none of us really know. 

Trying not to get my hopes up, but if we get a rookie qb like Bridgewater, I will hope Blackmon is there to give our qb a favorite target.
Pages: 1 2 3