Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...and a Happy New Year to all!

Happy/Merry (insert Holiday here)

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to you as well

I really love Christmas (even when it comes in the middle of the week).

Merry Christmas friends.

Merry Christmas to all the Christians out there.   Happy Holidays to everyone else. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all you fine folks!   

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Happy Hanukkah (late) and Kwanzaa as well!

Hope everyone enjoys a joyful holiday season.  

Merry Christmas and Holidays to all, including all of you whose chops I bust from time to time. It's that time of year when I need to remember to be nice to everyone. Smile

A cool light show and a great song to kick off the evening.

http://youtu.be/S50cf3xIb50

Best wishes to all you chuckleheads this holiday season. To all a good night!

Merry Christmas yall! If you don't celebrate Christmas then happy holidays and if you're an unfortunate soul that has to work retail around this time...I feel your pain.
Quote:...and a Happy New Year to all!

Merry Christmas to you and everyone here as well. 

WHere ya been? 
Happy Holidays!
No matter what one chooses to believe or not believe, the essential message of the season is one of peace, hope and joy. I have no problem wishing that for anyone.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Merry Christmas!!!11!11  

All I want this year is a parrot afflicted with a tourette's/down's hybrid syndrome that exclaims "BOB SAGET" uncontrollably throughout the day.  I'd name him pathological [BLEEP] outburst and we'd do crosswords together.

Merry Christmas, Pirk, and hope you and the family are well.

Whichever holiday you're having, I hope for peace on Earth, this week and always.

Keep the Festivus pole warm! More dollar bills!!
Merry Christmas Jags MB folks! Have a great day with your family and friends!

Quote:Merry Christmas!!!11!11

All I want this year is a parrot afflicted with a tourette's/down's hybrid syndrome that exclaims "BOB SAGET" uncontrollably throughout the day. I'd name him pathological [BLEEP] outburst and we'd do crosswords together.

Gotta love Torrets Guy Wink
M
E
R
R

C
H
R
I
S
T
M