Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas Jag Nation!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seasons Greetings everyone! Just wanted to drop by and extend a very special Merry Xmas to the Fans!!! You Guys matter the most to us here in Jax and I wanted to just send out a Salute to the TRUE jaguars fans! Its been a long time since i have posted on the boards and it looks like the same arguments and solutions that fans have everywhere in the NFL still spill out in the team forums! Glad to see that hasnt changed lol. Anyways its been a very interesting 2nd half of the season for us jags, we got hot and strung some wins together. We saw the fruition of the hard work and the process Gus has preached since day one. Love the direction we are going in. It had its ups and downs, but as the coaches have learned what kind of team we can be; we have also learned how good things can get for us when we execute consistently.

We still have a long way to go, [BLEEP] dont stop and we have to continue to improve and make plays. But in all my time in jax, through winning and losing I have NEVER been involved with an environment like the kind Gus and Dave Caldwell have created. It may be hard to believe, but even when we were at 0-8 I was having the most fun I've had in a while in that stadium on a week to week basis. It really was fun to go in to work each week. When a coach can create that kind of feeling just to go in for practice, you know things are heading in the right direction. I look forward to the future we have coming to us here in jax. Its going to be awesome for this team I just know it! Anywho, just thought i would drop a note for you guys!

Happy Holidays!

Uch

Merry Christmas to you, 77.

Thanks for the message and Merry Christmas to you and yours, Uch.   We appreciate all the blood, sweat and tears you guys leave on the field each week.  Go Jags! 

Always nice to see a player take timeout to reach out to the fans. Happy holidays.
Merry Christmas to you as well Uch! Thank you for playing hard for this team and new regime. You're my favorite Offensive Lineman that we have, next to Pasztor. merry Christmas and enjoy time with your family.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Uche.

Merry Christmas Uche.

You the man Chuck. Winter is coming.
Thanks for taking the time to reach out. Merry Christmas!
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le05maL8is1qz7jtwo1_400.jpg'>http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le05maL8is1qz7jtwo1_400.jpg</a>
We fans very much appreciate you taking the time to thank us for being fans.

Merry Xmas to you and yours Uche77, and to the whole Jag Nation as well.

Merry Christmas to you Uche and Merry Christmas to my fellow jags fans.

Merry Xmas.  I hope you get a new QB to block for as a late xmas present.

Merry Christmas to you too, Uche! You guys have been playing much better since the bye. Glad to see what the future holds. Go Jags!

Happy Holidays UCHE! The team finally has the right people in place, just keep getting better and stay healthy!

Awesome for you to take the time to post here. Have a Merry Christmas Uche.

Boiler up!

126jags4life

Thanks for taking the time to post here Uche - it means a lot to the fans!  Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Merry Christmas Uche ...and a Happy New Year.
Thanks! We always appreciate you coming on here.  I hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

Pages: 1 2