Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Huge congrats to Shad Khan for being named Jacksonville’s Business Person of the Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Huge congratulations to Mr. Khan for being named Jacksonville's Business Person of the Year. Very well deserved. 

You can read about it here--> http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/...ml?ana=twt

GO JAGUARS!!

Deservingly so.. This is going to be the man that officially puts Jacksonville on that map that everyone's been waiting to see.. Jacksonville is already nationally known of course, but I have a feeling that he's going to turn this into a world known city. His business savvy hasn't only opened this city up to massive amounts of businesses and employment, but he's opening the door for future big businesses to think about Jacksonville when it comes to expanding. We have a great leader for an owner and I'm glad he's here. He's definitely a pioneer..
He still owes me money from that road trip to Vegas. :angry:
Quote:He still owes me money from that road trip to Vegas. :angry:

And a new tooth?
I am so glad that Wayne Weaver sold the team to Khan.

He really seems to have not only the drive and desire to make the Jaguars into something special, but the Jacksonville area too.

We're both about the same age and when I reflect was I was doing at 16 years old about the time he got to the US and where I am now....I just sigh.

We're lucky to have him here.

Shahid khan and Jaxon De Ville run this city!

I really love Wayne and Dolores for being incredible people. Mr. Weaver sure got it right when he chose Mr. Khan to take us to the next level.

Yet, people are still paranoid he moves the franchise...