Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***OFFICIAL Jaguars vs Colts Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[spoiler]It's the last game of the season...let's start talking about it now!!!!

:woot:[/spoiler]

I am Bchbunnie4 and I can't even post a normal thread without assistance from the moderators.

AmeliaIslandJagDude.. You've been let go.. I'm sorry, but you can pick up your severance package at the front desk, along with your personal belongings..  

Sorry you had to find out like this AmeliaJag, but we had to do this in public to try and deter you from making a scene.. 

[BAD WORD REMOVED]!!!!!!!!

Four of these * in a row will get you bad word removed!!!!
Quote:Four of these * in a row will get you bad word removed!!!!

What ever you say, Popeye..
Quote:What ever you say, Popeye..

You caught me...I need my mouth washed out with soap!!
Wait till Amelia finds out that you took his job.. He's gonna kick your behind.. 

Quote:Wait till Amelia finds out that you took his job.. He's gonna kick your behind..

I'm sure there's someone on here that will protect me!!!

I hope!!! :blink:
Quote:I'm sure there's someone on here that will protect me!!!

I hope!!! :blink:

Everything comes with a price.. A gooey, chewy, peanutbuttery price..
Quote:Everything comes with a price.. A gooey, chewy, peanutbuttery price..

It could be arranged!! :whistling:
Leave the football in the red bag down the street under the palm tree.. I don't want to see anybody within 200 yards at the stroke of 11:17pm or the deal's off.. And don't forget the milk.. 2%.. I'm watching my figure..

Quote:Leave the football in the red bag down the street under the palm tree.. I don't want to see anybody within 200 yards at the stroke of 11:17pm or the deal's off.. And don't forget the milk.. 2%.. I'm watching my figure..

Gotcha....

Now quick...talk some football in here before they move it or close it down!!!
Quote:Gotcha....

Now quick...talk some football in here before they move it or close it down!!!

Jags 47

Andrew Luck/Geico Caveman 0
Quote:Jags 47

Andrew Luck/Geico Caveman 0

The colts do like their goofy looking quarterbacks!!
So then I was like "[BAD WORD REMOVED] that guy! That guy's a [BAD WORD REMOVED] Dumb[BAD WORD REMOVED]!"

[BAD WORD REMOVED]. people these days! [WORD BAD REMOVED]  :whistling:

Quote:So then I was like "[BAD WORD REMOVED] that guy! That guy's a [BAD WORD REMOVED] Dumb[BAD WORD REMOVED]!"

[BAD WORD REMOVED]. people these days! [WORD BAD REMOVED]  :whistling:

I'm glad the lovely mods fixed the title for me...it was a little embarrassing to have started the thread with [bad word removed] in the title!! :blink:

Three asterisks are okay...but four of them together becomes a bad word!! :confused:
Stanzi time?

Quote:[spoiler]It's the last game of the season...let's start talking about it now!!!! :woot:[/spoiler]

I am Bchbunnie4 and I can't even post a normal thread without assistance from the moderators.

Got to make you earn your keep!! :thumbsup:
Quote:Stanzi time?

I think in honor of it being Meester's last game...we let him be the quarter back this week!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25