Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man in NYC throws 3 year old son off of building, then himself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...-1.1555670

*Shakes head in disbelief* The senselessness...

Wow.   How absolutely horrible.   

( I was Christmas shopping about 12 blocks north of there at 2pm. )

I read this earlier today.

52 stories if I remember. Just a number, but the kid even at 3 wouldn't have felt like batman. Horrible, really horrible.

That's unreal.

If you are going to commit suicide, don't drag other people into it, especially children. That's the lowest of the low man.

I don't want to read this right now. I will, eventually, but not for a few days.

Quote:That's unreal.

If you are going to commit suicide, don't drag other people into it, especially children. That's the lowest of the low man.
Well the article did say that the guy was going through a real ugly divorce and custody battle over the kid. But than again, why would you go through the trouble of a bitter custody battle for your son only to kill him? 

Stories like these really make you ask and wonder if society really is breaking down.
Quote:I don't want to read this right now. I will, eventually, but not for a few days.

same here, I honestly can't even think about this anymore.
Quote:Well the article did say that the guy was going through a real ugly divorce and custody battle over the kid. But than again, why would you go through the trouble of a bitter custody battle for your son only to kill him? 

Stories like these really make you ask and wonder if society really is breaking down.

Crazy what can go through peoples heads.  Happened in Fleming Island where the father did something similar.  If he takes the kids away from the mother so that neither can have them...somehow they think they win.

Sick sick people.