Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man Throws Bricks At Dogs, Dogs Take Justice Into Their Own Hands (Video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Man Throws Bricks At Dogs, Dogs Take Justice Into Their Own Hands
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/videos/so...-own-hands

After seeing what those dogs did to that idiot, I'm pretty sure I would have scattered. It looked like people were standing around ready to say, "Next!"

Good dogs..

Makes the Cat Video look tame......... Woof Woof!

"What time is it Jaguar fans???? IT'S FEEDING TIME!" Banana

Good? Bad? I didn't get to see what led up to the brick throwing.

Did these Dogs just attack the mans 5 year old daughter? Then did the dog owner command the Dogs to attack?

Too little information for my liking. Seems like there was more to this story for me to go all YAY Dogs.

I hope you can understand.

Quote:Good? Bad? I didn't get to see what led up to the brick throwing.

Did these Dogs just attack the mans 5 year old daughter? Then did the dog owner command the Dogs to attack?

Too little information for my liking. Seems like there was more to this story for me to go all YAY Dogs.

I hope you can understand.
I get it for sure. All we see is the man throwing bricks. I wish we had all the info here. My gut says this guy, for some reason or another was being a complete idiot.
Quote:I get it for sure. All we see is the man throwing bricks. I wish we had all the info here. My gut says this guy, for some reason or another was being a complete idiot.

That is quite the point. How many sane, or insane by reason of situation people do you know? Quite often, and more likely people will react out of scale to a perceived threat, or as likely, react in some form of protection mode.

Most people won't go all "throw rocks at a dog" for the fun of it. ... The entire video seems out of the scale I work with.

Yes, I said "out of the scale I work with" :woot: