Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***OFFICIAL Jaguars Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hi, Jaguars fans! Our 4-10 Jacksonville Jaguars will try to both win their fifth game of their regular season, and attempt to sweep another divisional opponent in 2013, as the Jaguars host the visiting Tennessee Titans. Jaguars earlier defeated the Titans after their bye week from London, England, winning 29-27 at LP Field in Nashville back on Week 10 on November 10. A win over the Titans would also tie and equal both teams records at 5-10. Kickoff from EverBank Field is at 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time. NO injuries to both the Jaguars and Titans, win in front of your fans in EverBank Field in your home finale in 2013, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Jaguars fans, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!
IT'S STILL SATURDAY ON THE EAST COAST!

Quote:IT'S STILL SATURDAY ON THE EAST COAST!

Yes it is ma'am..
Quote:Hi, Jaguars fans! Our 4-10 Jacksonville Jaguars will try to both win their fifth game of their regular season, and attempt to sweep a divisional opponent for the first time in 2013, as the Jaguars host the visiting Tennessee Titans. Jaguars earlier defeated the Titans after their bye week from London, England, winning 29-27 at LP Field in Nashville back on Week 10 on November 10. A win over the Titans would also tie and equal both teams records at 5-10. Kickoff from EverBank Field is at 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time. NO injuries to both the Jaguars and Titans, win in front of your fans in EverBank Field in your home finale in 2013, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Jaguars fans, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!
"Sweep a divisional opponent for the first time in 2013" What?

Haven't we swept the Texans already?
Quote:IT'S STILL SATURDAY ON THE EAST COAST!

There he goes stating the obvious, again.  Only now he's shouting.  
[Image: janitor2.gif]

Quote:[Image: janitor2.gif]

Hey TMD, you missed a spot... 
Quote:Hey TMD, you missed a spot...

That's not TMD...it'd be a rake and he'd be telling you to get off his lawn!! Big Grin

:kiss: to you mad dog!!
we gonna beat tHENNEsse again?

Quote:we gonna beat tHENNEsse again?

Still doing that huh?
Quote:we gonna beat tHENNEsse again?

Huh? That's just lame.
Is Todman starting?

Screw the tacks, give me a win today jags!

Man, this season went by fast. Cant believe im on my way to the last tailgate of the season. It feels like October outside.

Quote:Screw the tacks, give me a win today jags!

/\ This! /\
NFLN has Todman as the #5 RB to start this week in FF.. do they know something we don't about MJDs status?

Sweep the texans and now hopefully the titans get one win against the colts and I will take that for a solid first rebuilding year
Quote:Sweep the texans and now hopefully the titans get one win against the colts and I will take that for a solid first rebuilding year
That would be making a statement within the division for sure. 
Winning is just as important now as it was coming out of the bye.  Gus Bradley has to instill a winning attitude amongst the team, the fans, and the front office with these last two games.  How we end the season will have an effect on the team beginning next season.  The veterans sticking around and the rookies coming in will know that Gus and company will give them the tools to win, and it will be expected.  Look what they've done with Branch.  They turned a guy around who was, for all intents and purposes, headed to the 'has been' heap.  Same with Alualu.  He's been re-purposed and is now contributing more and is probably a keeper.

In two years this division will undeniably be ours.

Is MJD playing?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18