Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shad Khan on pace for 14 wins in 5 years as owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For as much crap as we give Caldwell and Gus, let's not pretend like Shad hasn't been an abysmal owner. While he has done a lot outside of the product on the field, what he has allowed to happen in that respect is absolutely atrocious. If we don't win 2 more games this year, then Shad will not have won a full season's worth of football games STILL after 5 whole years as owner. That is incredible.

Please smash your computer, that will be incredible, should we all head to the stadium and protest? Geez anything to start a dumb thread

Well, actually he has 16 wins already, and year five isn't yet complete.
What's the extent of the owner's influence between the lines?  It's a capped league; every team has money for personnel per strict organizational statutes.  All he can do is provide perks outside the lines.  Which he does aplenty.  Besides firing coaches/GMs etc, which the team has done twice In 5 years, with a 3rd new regime on the way, what more can he do?  There is a limit to intrusion.  Owners own, coaches coach, players play...

Quote:Well, actually he has 16 wins already, and year five isn't yet complete.

Roasted
Another terrible thread from a FF member. LOL @ u.

I will not post in this thread.

It's dum.

Lol, superfan being super.
Mark Cuban is a billionaire genius as well as has managed to completely run the Dallas Mavericks into the ground after winning a championship.

Billionaires don't automatically succeed at everything they do.

can someone check into this please. does the bills owner who is a female have more wins then khan? no offensse intended to woman,i was just wondering if all nfl owners were smarter then what jags have.

Let's fire him for doing an atrocious job owning

Or perhaps he'll fire himself

Yes, the chic has more wins

Who doesn't outside Cleveland?

This thread is so because Jags...
Double the inanity...
You can say that again...

Quote:can someone check into this please. does the bills owner who is a female have more wins then khan? no offensse intended to woman,i was just wondering if all nfl owners were smarter then what jags have.

Terry Pegula is a man.
The only good thing Khan has done as an owner is keep the team in Jacksonville. Everything else utilized the city's money no matter which way you want to look at it.

I am grateful for him keeping the team here, but he hasn't been a great owner.

Prove it. I am going with wolf...
Quote:Prove it. I am going with wolf...

Agree. After hit 2-14 prediction. He has some serious street cred now. If wolf told me water wasn't wet, I would question physics right about now.
This board is full of folks acting like petulant children that did not receive the Christmas present they demanded. What a chump thread. Mods, please merge with other idiotic threads bashing the owner for ease of locating the board idiots. Thanks.

Quote:This board is full of folks acting like petulant children that did not receive the Christmas present they demanded. What a chump thread. Mods, please merge with other idiotic threads bashing the owner for ease of locating the board idiots. Thanks.

Doesn't the thread title state a fact?
Pages: 1 2