Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hey guys! We have a game tomorrow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and the tacks are looking forward to it....LOL.

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/cj-looks...st-1127063

Go JAGS!

First 8 games, it's trying to get into the playoffs.. Last 8 games, we're jockeying for position in the draft..

Anyway..

Go Jags.. 

I wanna see Poz lay CJ out.
My favorite post:

[Image: e16d850cde7883fbfd5f52a68bd601df.png]

Stomp the tacks
Man, the tacks forum is hard on the eyes. It's an advertising board with tiny little posts inserted between.

Where's all the tack trolls at?

Quote:My favorite post:

[Image: e16d850cde7883fbfd5f52a68bd601df.png]

Best part is that guy JCBrave his tone has changed Laughing that idiot was on here trolling hardcore before the first game.
Quote:Best part is that guy JCBrave his tone has changed Laughing that idiot was on here trolling hardcore before the first game.
Ironic isn't it......he's on their fire-the-coach bandwagon right now. :yes:

I so wanted to go there and ask. ."Is there a Mr JCBrave here?" or "Now wonder you guys come to the Jungle...this place is a wreck!"

... but thought better of it. They're so much fun to watch without stirring them up.

You know how tacks are. Smile

Anyway, Biscuit is so right about it being ad an board with posts in between. Please Lord don't ever let our board look like THAT!
I have been calling this one a win since we beat them in Nashville. After seeing how close we came to beating Buffalo, I still think we can win tomorrow. That said, I will not be shocked if we lose.

Quote:I have been calling this one a win since we beat them in Nashville. After seeing how close we came to beating Buffalo, I still think we can win tomorrow. That said, I will not be shocked if we lose.

Hedge-betting 101
Quote:Hedge-betting 101

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

You expected no less??
Quote:Where's all the tack trolls at?

Go Titans.
Beating the Titans was a whole lot more fun when Fisher was there.
Quote:Go Titans.
Loser
Quote:Loser

Forgot to add you to the ignore list, thanks for reminding me!
Quote:Forgot to add you to the ignore list, thanks for reminding me!

Oh no! Not the jinjo ignore list. What do I do now?

What a joke.
Quote:Beating the Titans was a whole lot more fun when Fisher was there.

I don't care who the coach is. I am as happy about beating the Titans now as I was then.

Go Jaguars!
Screw the stinkin' tacks.

That is all. Smile

Quote:Hedge-betting 101

Quote: Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

You expected no less??
WE WILL WIN! .......... unless we don't. Banana
Pages: 1 2