Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dave Chappelle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tumblr_lf39xq5yAb1qds832.gif]

Yeaaa baby, goin to see Dave tonight serve up some tasty pancakes at the Florida theatre, anyone else going?

Gonna be my first time seeing him live, but his standup specials are among my favorites.

No.
Have not seen him live, but I have all the Chappelle Shows on dvd

I didn't know he was doing live shows again? Enjoy the show man I'm sure it will be hilarious.

Wish I'd have known. My kid loves his "Prince and the Revolution" basketball skit... Even I got to admit that was good stuff...

I caught the 10PM show. It was pretty great but not as good as he was when he came a few years back
My wife and her girlfriends went and they were surprised by their expectations enjoyed the show.
Wished I could have gone. 

It was an awesome show. Dave actually went to Underbelly after the show and hung out there till like 3. It was pretty awesome. He actually crowd surfed and some other pretty funny stuff.

I had a great time.

The Chappelle Show was about as good as it gets in terms of sketch comedy. Loved it. And because he ended it so early, it never got to a tipping point.

Quote:The Chappelle Show was about as good as it gets in terms of sketch comedy. Loved it. And because he ended it so early, it never got to a tipping point.

Yeah, it was a great show...and he had great supporting actors.

I saw him 3 times in Orlando and every time was great.
My kid went. He said Chappelle was hilarious...