Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Doritos Flavored Wings Coming To Buffalo Wild Wings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Doesn't sound good to me at all!

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/20...wings.aspx

Yeah that doesn't sound too appealing.
Anybody else think Buffalo Wild Wings is pretty damn overrated?

Doesn't sound good to me at all either. I'm more of a traditionalist I guess. The only Buffalo wings I eat are original "hot wings". I've tried other flavors and none of them appeal to me more than the original. This idea just sounds like more of the same idea of trying to expand the boundary of the buffalo wing. blech. :yucky: 

Some things just don't need to be messed with / altered that are already at perfection. 

I prefer Houligans

Quote:Anybody else think Buffalo Wild Wings is pretty damn overrated?

I agree with this. Their wings are good, no doubt, but I get better wings in some of my local bars. 
I actually don't mind Buffalo Wild Wings. I am a hot sauce guy only, and theirs is pretty good. Any time I have gone their wings are always big and meaty, unlike some other places I've been.
Quote:I agree with this. Their wings are good, no doubt, but I get better wings in some of my local bars. 

Agree. And I'd rather support local.
I like the atmosphere of their restaurants, but I don't care for their wings.
Quote:I actually don't mind Buffalo Wild Wings. I am a hot sauce guy only, and theirs is pretty good. Any time I have gone their wings are always big and meaty, unlike some other places I've been.

This is true, too. BWW are usually pretty consistently good with their wings. Just as I said that there are local bars/ pubs that I can get better wings, On the flip side of the coin I also know some local bars pubs to AVOID if I want hot wings because they aren't good; either too small/ skimpy or you can tell they just deep fried them and basted them out of the frier - WHICH IMO, SUCKS!!! Wings taste the best that have been marinating in the hot sauce for a period of time. 
I don't. I love their parmesean garlic sauce.
Mountain Dew-flavored salad dressing on the other hand,  I'm all over that.

Quote:Mountain Dew-flavored salad dressing on the other hand, I'm all over that.

Ewwwwwwwwwww... Salad.. Gross..
Quote:Mountain Dew-flavored salad dressing on the other hand,  I'm all over that.

It's probably as awful as it sounds.
I'm more of a Dick's man myself.

I do too, but ours happens to be right next to CSUF, so there's always a lot of talent on hand. Deacon would approve!
Quote:I do too, but ours happens to be right next to CSUF, so there's always a lot of talent on hand. Deacon would approve!

I heartily endorse this product and/or event.
Can't stand BWW. Mediocre food and terrible service every time I've been.
Quote:I'm more of a Dick's man myself.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Quote:I'm more of a Dick's man myself.

I thought so, but I didn't want to say anything.
Pages: 1 2