Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Woman Kicks Cat, Cat gets mad..... Instant Karma (Video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Me-OW!

Video has surfaced online of a woman being viciously attacked by a cat.

The captured on camera moment was submitted by a viewer of WJBK in Detroit who posted it online and wrote that the woman was "trying to protect her dog from a stray cat" before the attack occurred.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/17...weird-news

....Then she leaves the dog outside, when its obvious that the cat didn't leave and appeared to be then going after the little dog again once she went inside (if you watch the video till the end). She handled the situation totally wrong. Water probably would have worked. I'm also guessing that that cat had some sort of issues (abuse/ brain injury).  Cats generally are not that aggressive towards people like that. 

The lady handled everything wrong in that situation. 

Quote:....Then she leaves the dog outside, when its obvious that the cat didn't leave and appeared to be then going after the little dog again once she went inside (if you watch the video till the end). She handled the situation totally wrong. Water probably would have worked. I'm also guessing that that cat had some sort of issues (abuse/ brain injury).  Cats generally are not that aggressive towards people like that. 

The lady handled everything wrong in that situation. 

Maybe the cat acted aggressively because it was being acted upon aggressively as well.. Good for the cat!!
Quote:Maybe the cat acted aggressively because it was being acted upon aggressively as well.. Good for the cat!!

If you look, even when the cat was getting the snow kicked on it, it wasn't backing away much. Normal cat behavior would have ran away. I'd bet the cat was either abused at some point, or suffered some sort of brain trauma. 
Quote:If you look, even when the cat was getting the snow kicked on it, it wasn't backing away much. Normal cat behavior would have ran away. I'd bet the cat was either abused at some point, or suffered some sort of brain trauma. 

Maybe the cat just didn't want to be messed with.. I'd attack too if I was being kicked at..
Quote:Maybe the cat just didn't want to be messed with.. I'd attack too if I was being kicked at..

As said....thats not normal domestic cat behavior....and before you cite feral, feral cats are even usually even more liable to run away at human presence (unless cornered, which that cat was not)

You are sounding as foolish above as some of the comments in that section of the video. 

Quote:As said....thats not normal domestic cat behavior. 

You are sounding as foolish above as some of the comments in that section of the video. 

Ok.. Tell us all again Dr. Dan, how the cat is brain damaged because it attack a woman who was being aggressive towards it.. 
Please.. Diagnose the problem Dr. Doolittle..
Quote:If you look, even when the cat was getting the snow kicked on it, it wasn't backing away much. Normal cat behavior would have ran away. I'd bet the cat was either abused at some point, or suffered some sort of brain trauma. 

Never force an animal into a corner. 

Maybe the cat felt pinned against that object behind him and the lady?
Quote:Ok.. Tell us all again Dr. Dan, how the cat is brain damaged because it attack a woman who was being aggressive towards it.. 

There was a cat that was stray and lived on the block I did as a kid and it attacked people the same way as that cat did. It was later caught and a veterinarian diagnosed the cat with exactly what I am claiming. 

So, if you want to think it was just a normal cat "that didn't want to be messed with" :wacko: then think what you want. 
Quote:Never force an animal into a corner. 

Maybe the cat felt pinned against that object behind him and the lady?

It wasn't cornered at all. 
She just messed with the wrong Kitty

Quote:There was a cat that was stray and lived on the block I did as a kid and it attacked people the same way as that cat did. It was later caught and a veterinarian diagnosed the cat with exactly what I am claiming. 

So, if you want to think it was just a normal cat "that didn't want to be messed with" :wacko: then think what you want. 

I think we need to bring in JW for this convo..
Quote:I think we need to bring in JW for this convo..

Oh I'm sure that will happen sooner or later
If it was a ferral cat that attacked, the poor woman is going to have to get Rabies treatment if they don' catch it

Quote:If it was a ferral cat that attacked, the poor woman is going to have to get Rabies treatment if they don' catch it

Agreed, but its unlikely that cat was feral, as they generally run from human presence, not be reluctant to leave/ then attack. 
Quote:Agreed, but its unlikely that cat was feral, as they generally run from human presence, not be reluctant to leave/ then attack. 

[Image: 2a9v2mc.jpg]
Quote:It wasn't cornered at all. 

The cat was backing into something. Do you expect it to fully understand its surroundings?
Feral cats do not "generally run from human presence" and they are in no way afraid to attack either. They are evil, vicious little killing machines.

Doubt it.

Some cats (if they have a history of  non physical confrontational situations) will stand there and if they are provoked will attack. 

If the cat was abused he/she wouldn't have had the presence of mind to attack the aggressor when provoked.
Pages: 1 2 3