Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: D'Qwell Jackson suspended for failing drug test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The timing could not be worse. Because there are four games left in the regular season, he can't return before the playoffs - if the Colts can win enough games without him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-violation

Looking at each team's remaining schedule and if the Jags can win some division games to end the season, I could see the division winner having just an 8-8 record making the Jags meltdown this season even that more painful.

Quote:Looking at each team's remaining schedule and if the Jags can win some division games to end the season, I could see the division winner having just an 8-8 record making the Jags meltdown this season even that more painful.

Why do you even mention this? I am talking about a team that is trying to win the division, not the one that was eliminated.
Quote:Why do you even mention this? I am talking about a team that is trying to win the division, not the one that was eliminated.

The clots might win 2 more games, but I don't see them winning 3 or 4 nor do I see the tacks or tinhorns winning more than 2 more each.  I think we're going to have 2 or all 3 of these teams ending with an 8-8 record and it's going to come down to tie breakers.  These December AFC division games are going to be pretty interesting.
Quote:The clots might win 2 more games, but I don't see them winning 3 or 4 nor do I see the tacks or tinhorns winning more than 2 more each.  I think we're going to have 2 or all 3 of these teams ending with an 8-8 record and it's going to come down to tie breakers.  These December AFC division games are going to be pretty interesting.

Tiebreakers will definitely be necessary with three 6-6 teams right now. That is why the Colts could be in trouble without their best LB.
Quote:Tiebreakers will definitely be necessary with three 6-6 teams right now. That is why the Colts could be in trouble without their best LB.

He's not just their best LB. He's probably the best defender on a defense that's already suspect.
AFC SOUTH FOR $500    ** 3 teams are 6-6 and one team is mathematically eliminated **

Who are the Jacksonville Jaguars

Quote:He's not just their best LB. He's probably the best defender on a defense that's already suspect.

Yeah I was thinking that too.
Quote:Why do you even mention this? I am talking about a team that is trying to win the division, not the one that was eliminated.

Real Jaguars Fan doesn't start threads about other team's players.